I have spent hours syncing music from Windows media player to my new Key One with no luck. I tried the SD card and internal storage. WMP says sync successful but I can't find the music. Google music just wants to search its store and I can't get it to search my device, can't find settings to tell it to. When I go into storage on the android setting I've search both internal and sd card. SD card show the file but it is unable to open it. I really need the music available to play offline so that when I am in a location where I have no signal I can still listen to my music. I'll add that I've downloaded several alternative music players from the play store and none of them find the music I synced. Can anyone tell me how to get my music to the SD card? I own the music legally so it is not bootlegged.
    11-05-17 03:09 PM
    I have spent hours syncing music from Windows media player to my new Key One with no luck. I tried the SD card and internal storage. WMP says sync successful but I can't find the music. Google music just wants to search its store and I can't get it to search my device, can't find settings to tell it to. When I go into storage on the android setting I've search both internal and sd card. SD card show the file but it is unable to open it. I really need the music available to play offline so that when I am in a location where I have no signal I can still listen to my music. I'll add that I've downloaded several alternative music players from the play store and none of them find the music I synced. Can anyone tell me how to get my music to the SD card? I own the music legally so it is not bootlegged.
    I copy music (and photos and videos and docs and pdf's) manually. I either use an sd-card adapter on my computer and copy or I use the usb cable and (select Data/Charge and use pull down Notices to find it if necessary) and copy it directly. I've never been much for syncing. I don't necessarily trust it.
    Matt Berman1 likes this.
    11-05-17 06:04 PM
    Install a music app like Rocket Player and it should find all your music. They also have an app called iSyncr to help transfer and sync music files from Windows.
    11-05-17 07:05 PM
    Same here - sync is a waste of time, especially with a USB 3 port and a USB 3 microSD card reader - took a few minutes to load up the card, and was ready to go.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-05-17 07:06 PM
    I think I have figured it out. Windows Media Player converted my CDs to WMA which isn't recognized by android. I changed to settings to MP3 and just need to reimport my CDs to WMP then it should work.
    FF22 and NightFire like this.
    11-06-17 08:51 PM