I came to the Key One from an iPhone. With the iPhone I connect music to my car (mostly Spotify) via USB because the audio quality is much better than bluetooth. I have no trouble using bluetooth audio on the K1, but the USB cable doesn't seem to transfer audio to the car. I've tried it on several different vehicles all of which have no trouble showing the USB audio source from the iPhone.

Does this device not support audio feed via USB?
    09-15-18 09:03 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I am experience the same problem and wondering the same question now.
    05-25-20 10:11 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I am experience the same problem and wondering the same question now.
    Go to settings, system, developer options, look for Select USB configuration and set it to audio source.
    05-25-20 05:00 PM
    Didn't find any "audio out" in the menu.
    Can someone help me with this. Also @conite @Bla1zeMusic through USB cable?-screenshot_20200609-151922-01.jpeg
    06-09-20 04:54 AM
    Didn't find any "audio out" in the menu.
    Can someone help me with this. Also @conite @Bla1zeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200609-151922~01.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	448707
    Try MIDI.
    06-09-20 10:04 PM
    Hi,
    I know, this isn't the right place to ask about Classic.

About music through USB on Classic, i am searching for weeks..... Google can't find anything....
    Exept one in a russian forum - he declares, that music through USB - to a DAC is possible....
    1.) I don't really beleave that...
    2.) I can't register to the forum - to ask him about that - because of the captcha, which is russian handwriting.....

Searching about: music over USB on Classic, I found one detail in the manual,
    which i maybe can use as an alternate way....
    But - Sorry - I really don't understand, what RIM is telling in the manual of the classic......
    In the section: music - it says:
    "Set the audio in the Music app"
    "You can set whether your music plays on the speaker, headset, or handset on your BlackBerry device."

What the hell is a "handset" ????? Btw. in german manuals, it's the same: "handset"

I must be to stupid - or just to old :-)
    Headset = Clear :-)
    Speaker = Clear :-)
    Handset = ??????????????????????

I tested a lot with the classic - copied (burned) files from sd card to DVD-RAM (fat32) ect. ect.
    I guess, that this was the reason (mistake), that i thought: "than classic can play music over OTG to a DAC too"

Can anyone help out an old man with his: "Classic --> USB-OTG --> DAC - Problem" ???

Regards

(alter Sack)
    05-26-22 02:59 PM
    My guess is handset means the speaker you listen to when on a phone call, i.e. using it as a handset, and that would be the speaker at the tp of the device. But in any case it would be an analogue electrical signal and not the digital signal you want for your USB. There's a digital signal for Bluetooth speakers which suggests the possibility of one for USB. Hope you find it, I want to try it myself.
    05-26-22 03:46 PM
    Headset = Clear :-)
    Speaker = Clear :-)
    Handset = ??????????????????????
    Headset would be this.
    https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Wired...UvbUpU13640691

Handset would be the ear speaker and speaker the loudspeaker.
    05-26-22 04:54 PM
    If: "Handset would be the ear speaker" - than, WHAT is "Headset" ? (Kopfhöhrer) isn't ear speaker equal to Headset ???
    05-28-22 05:22 AM
    If: "Handset would be the ear speaker" - than, WHAT is "Headset" ? (Kopfhöhrer) isn't ear speaker equal to Headset ???
    See the link above showing a headset...
    05-28-22 06:10 AM
    Still got no answer from this Guy:

He show a audio constellation over the USB OTG HUB...
    If he connect it over USB OTG - My DAC should work too? - Or did i mix up something?
    05-28-22 03:17 PM
    The Classic supports USB OTC, but doesn't have the drivers for most DACs. Nearly all DACs are supported by iOS and Android, of course, but BB10 requires native drivers, and few DAC manufacturers (or the chipsets they use) ever bothered with BB10 drivers. I believe there was at least one audio DAC that worked, but I'm long past remembering which one it was.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-28-22 11:12 PM
    Thank you very much for this information.
    Now, I am at least one step further :-). My Problem is: I never give up :-). I am much to old for capitulation :-)
    05-30-22 10:30 AM
    A forum member wrote, that Fio 17 and 18 definitiv work - I'll see - i just bought both
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    06-19-22 09:46 AM