Upgraded from BlackBerry Classic to KEYone months ago but wasn't confident all my music transferred properly. I subsequently installed 2 different file manager apps and 2 different music apps. Both of the music apps only show a subset of the music tracks. One of the file managers shows the same subset of tracks. However, one file manager indeed shows all the music I thought I had transferred. I'm baffled. If there is an easy way to freshly copy the music from my PC to my KEYone and a recommended music app, I'd be glad to hear about it. Thank you!
    09-19-18 10:36 PM
    if I understand correctly, I would attempt to place the music from the pc into a specific music folder. I would also suggest sorting the music the way iTunes does it, by artist and then by album. It makes the sorting process a lot quicker for both the phone and the human eye. When it come to using a music app, I have been using blackplayer since I got my KeyOne last month and haven't looked back. It allows you to see duplicate songs and files, add tags and albums art, and customize everything for free. Let me know if this works and helps.
    09-20-18 09:26 AM
    Upgraded from BlackBerry Classic to KEYone months ago but wasn't confident all my music transferred properly. I subsequently installed 2 different file manager apps and 2 different music apps. Both of the music apps only show a subset of the music tracks. One of the file managers shows the same subset of tracks. However, one file manager indeed shows all the music I thought I had transferred. I'm baffled. If there is an easy way to freshly copy the music from my PC to my KEYone and a recommended music app, I'd be glad to hear about it. Thank you!
    It is possible what you are facing now is what i faced when i moved from BB Classic to KeyOne. And this in my opinion boils down to the Windows media player store music files with WMA extensions. I put up many posts here on it. But here is a link to how i finally solved the riddle.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13269744

I hope this helps.
    09-20-18 02:17 PM