Starting with my last two system updates I get app notifications that repeat multiple times even after dismissing them.

Most of the fixes I see for this on other Android devices is to turn it off in the Accessibility settings, but that option s missing on my KeyOne.

Currently running 8.0.1, Build. ABO838.

Any suggestions for a fix are appreciated.
    04-10-19 06:41 PM
    Starting with my last two system updates I get app notifications that repeat multiple times even after dismissing them.

Most of the fixes I see for this on other Android devices is to turn it off in the Accessibility settings, but that option s missing on my KeyOne.

Currently running 8.0.1, Build. ABO838.

Any suggestions for a fix are appreciated.
    Which apps specifically?

And BTW, you are two builds behind on your AT&T device.
    04-10-19 06:43 PM
    Thanks for letting me know abouts the updates. They've been pushing them out faster than they used to.

The ones I see the most are Android Messenger, Gmail, and Facebook.
    04-10-19 07:08 PM
    Thanks for letting me know abouts the updates. They've been pushing them out faster than they used to.

The ones I see the most are Android Messenger, Gmail, and Facebook.
    For Gmail for instance, are you using the HUB? If so, did you disable the Gmail app?
    04-10-19 07:12 PM
    Yes I disabled Gmail. I get notifications in the Hub as well for 2 different accounts.
    04-10-19 07:23 PM
    Yes I disabled Gmail. I get notifications in the Hub as well for 2 different accounts.
    Disabled apps can't send notifications, nor even run in the background. Post a screenshot if it doesn't contain sensitive/personal info.
    04-10-19 07:27 PM
    The app is disabled but the Gmail accounts are still active in the Hub and on the device
    Attached Thumbnails Multiple repeating Android notifications?-screenshot_20190410-193905.jpg  
    04-10-19 07:44 PM
    Can you explain this in more detail please?
    04-10-19 08:31 PM
    The heads up notifications for the listed apps like the one attached repeat after they are swiped away.
    Attached Thumbnails Multiple repeating Android notifications?-screenshot_20190410-210444.jpg  
    04-10-19 09:07 PM
    The heads up notifications for the listed apps like the one attached repeat after they are swiped away.
    What are your Facebook notification settings? Looks like you might be getting Facebook email and app notifications.
    04-10-19 09:21 PM
    I'm getting Facebook...SMS...and email notifications repeating. Not Facebook email and app notifications. The last screenshot was made because it was available at the time.
    04-10-19 09:34 PM
    I'm getting Facebook...SMS...and email notifications repeating. Not Facebook email and app notifications. The last screenshot was made because it was available at the time.
    I wish I could help, but I don't have enough to go on.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-10-19 09:42 PM
    What additional info is needed?

The first screenshot shows Gmail disabled.

The second screenshot shows a sample notification. They are the same type except they are email and SMS in addition to Facebook.

The same notifications repeat at about 20 second intervals. There is no consistently in the number of times they repeat or the delay between them.
    04-10-19 11:28 PM
    I have not experienced this issue with my K1. If I were you I would update my phone to the latest, clear cache and reboot.
    04-11-19 05:21 AM
    For what it's worth and just so you know you're not going crazy, I also experience this on my KEY2 LE.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-11-19 11:20 AM
    I also experience it on my Key2. I swipe to dismiss Facebook and Instagram notifications (or clear all) and they come right back. Usually if I do it again they stay gone but it is a bit annoying!

ETA I'm on ABR886 and this just started happening recently - maybe 2 updates ago. I keep thinking the next update will resolve it but not so far...
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-11-19 03:43 PM
    I also have the same issue

once I receive a facebook notification, I swipe it off from the notification tray

once swiped off, it again comes up. again I have to swipe.

always I have to swipe it off twice
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-12-19 04:30 AM

once I receive a facebook notification, I swipe it off from the notification tray

If you leave the first one there, do you still get a second one?
    04-12-19 08:10 AM

The same exact thing happens to me, and additionally when I have like 2 notifications, I come back to the app and it blows up to like 32-48 notifications but it's counting back the previous ones in my history I've already seen.

Additionally I don't get notifications on my comments I post in groups (who liked them, who replied to them) most of the time and it never used to be that way.
    04-13-19 12:16 AM
    If you leave the first one there, do you still get a second one?
    If I leave the first one in the notification tray, the second one doesnt come

Second one comes only when I clear the first one
    04-13-19 12:55 AM