My case of choice has finally arrived at my favorite cross border shipping/receiving depot in Point Roberts, Washington, which is 35 minutes from my house in Vancouver.

https://rearthusa.com/products/copy-...nt=42660604426

The Tumi case that was free thanks again to the entire CB Meet crew I felt was bulky and cumbersome. I used a Ringke Fusion case (clear as well) for my two Passports (me and my wife).

Now without adieu...here it is, the Ringke Fusion Clear Military Grade Plastic that fits oh so perfectly and snug like a glove.

Cost me $13.99 US with free shipping anywhere in the U.S. so I had shipped to TSB shipping in Point Roberts, Washington. $4 US to have it received there or $5.60 Canadian. I paid in U.S.As much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050909.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050910.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050911.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050912.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050913.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050914.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050915.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050916.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050917.jpgAs much as I'm grateful for the free Tumi case that came with my IOU Crackberry meet KEYone...-p1050918.jpg
    laketrout73 likes this.
    06-29-17 06:41 PM
    Looks awesome man! I used the fusion for my passport too but I wouldn't forgive myself if I dropped my phone and it landed face down. I need the front covered!!!!
    06-29-17 06:54 PM
    is the case fairly flexible? I got one but without a logo and love it. Not sure how much protection it offers but it was about the same price
    06-29-17 07:09 PM
    is the case fairly flexible? I got one but without a logo and love it. Not sure how much protection it offers but it was about the same price
    Yes the sides are a flexible clear rubber material. The military grade hardshell back is crystal clear so you can see the phone and the logo perfectly.

The case is about 1mm above the camera and also the sides of the front hug and have about 1mm as well so that the phone never touches the surface facing down.

Using this case pretty much eliminates the possibility of screen lift.
    06-29-17 07:25 PM
    Looks awesome man! I used the fusion for my passport too but I wouldn't forgive myself if I dropped my phone and it landed face down. I need the front covered!!!!
    I've dropped my passports a few times face down and the Fusion case has saved it from damage. The sides are roughly 1mm higher than the phone's front.
    06-29-17 07:27 PM
    think I have the same one and love it. I bought the bb hard case in a kind dark blue but it hides the good looks of the phone and is slippy as he'll. The clear one is more grippy and I can see the phone in all its glory
    06-29-17 07:30 PM
    My Ringke fusion is coming tomorrow and I chose the rose gold. These cases are great for protection yet keeping the bulk off as well. Congrats on your clear awesome case!
    06-29-17 07:36 PM
    qphone, would you be interested in selling the Tumi case for an Amazon or Google play card of some reasonable denomination?
    06-29-17 08:01 PM
    qphone, would you be interested in selling the Tumi case for an Amazon or Google play card of some reasonable denomination?
    I'd love to but my wife took dibs on it as I've ordered 2 KEYones $0/2 year contract through Telus Loyalty and Retention. One for her and one for my mother in-law.

I'm also gonna order the OEM BlackBerry flipshell case and see which one she prefers including my mother in-law. If they both prefer the BB flipshell I'll PM you
    06-29-17 08:16 PM
    I'd love to but my wife took dibs on it as I've ordered 2 KEYones $0/2 year contract through Telus Loyalty and Retention. One for her and one for my mother in-law.

I'm also gonna order the OEM BlackBerry flipshell case and see which one she prefers including my mother in-law. If they both prefer the BB flipshell I'll PM you
    Thanks. BBM Pin: D8640FCB
    06-29-17 08:23 PM