Hi,

I have followed the instructions on here https://crackberry.com/how-to-set-up-exchange-blackberry-keyone but nothing works.

I get

An Error has occured during your accounts setup - update your settings.

But unless there is something different about the settings that Keyone is offering me, then I do not know where it could be going wrong.

email - Correct
    Password - Correct
    Post - 443 - presume correct?
    Client Certificate - none - Presume correct?
    Securtity type - SSL/TLS - Correct
    Untrusted Connections - Prompt- I presume correct?

There is no other options... apart from email/username/password and they are correct.

Any ideas?
    05-20-18 03:33 PM
    log in through the Web and check how many devices you have connected under "options" if I remember correctly. I received a similar error when adding a new device. there is a limit of 10 devices, includes all desktops,laptops, phones, and tablets.
    05-20-18 06:12 PM
    Does your account rely on 2FA?
    05-20-18 08:19 PM
    could it be your primary email address and account differ? Or you're typing your password wrong/need 2FA
    05-21-18 10:53 AM
    Does your account rely on 2FA?
    ^^ This.

If your O365 requires 2FA, then you will have issues with adding the account through the HUB. In fact, most 2FA vendors consider Blackberry devices "older" - regardless of what version of Android it is running, and have to be placed in "bypass" mode to get them to authenticate.

I ran into this issue before (Using O365, 2FA and my PRIV and KeyOne) and while I was able to add the email account first, prior to enabling 2FA, once it was enabled I could no longer receive or send any mail from that account.

I asked @LiamQ about this and he indicated it was an issue with the HUB that would be resolved soon, but no time frame was give.
    05-21-18 03:33 PM
    I have a similar problem but mine says "can't connect to server" this is while trying to connect via EAS. when connecting via IMAP it's fine. Funny thing is my outlook account is fine but my hotmail is not.
    05-21-18 05:09 PM