I wonder if your just looking at specs....

In the end Samsung builds devices for markets, users in Western markets are usually good with 12 - 18 hours of normal usage. But if battery life is your biggest concern, by all means buy a phone with a 4000+mAh battery. Or go buy a $10 10,000mAh power bank....

FYI.... Samsung has optimization that allow for using the display at different resolutions or quality levels (S7 has a HD, FHD and WQHD resolutions). You can adjust it to meet your needs. Day to day I leave it in high performance mode with WQHD Resolution. Just went on a trip and enabled power saving mode and dropped the screen down to HD mode.
    No one needs more than full HD on a mobile device, even on the 6.3" Note 8.
    So scaling down to Full 1080p to get that extra battery life is more than an obvious choice.
    Did it on my Priv, well worth it. On a Samsung running Nougat, that function is already built in under the display settings, so it's as easy as swiping the resolution switch to the left
    12-20-17 10:24 AM
    No one needs more than full HD on a mobile device, even on the 6.3" Note 8.
    So scaling down to Full 1080p to get that extra battery life is more than an obvious choice.
    Did it on my Priv, well worth it. On a Samsung running Nougat, that function is already built in under the display settings, so it's as easy as swiping the resolution switch to the left

Need... has little to do with smartphones, or Apple wouldn't be selling so many iPhones.
    12-20-17 11:08 AM
    Need... has little to do with smartphones, or Apple wouldn't be selling so many iPhones.
    Good one lol
    12-20-17 11:19 AM
    better without keypads.keypads?,outmoded.
    12-20-17 11:51 AM
    keypads?,outmoded in our time.should be remould.
    12-20-17 11:53 AM
30 12