I have an SD card in the PRIV that has lots of Photos, Videos, etc. I also store my podcasts there.

If I put that SD card into my KEYone will it recognize where everything is or will I have to export everything from my PRIV just to load it on my KEYone?

Thanks for your help.

If anyone has any pro tips for KEYone feel free to share.
    02-06-18 09:46 PM
    Should recognize it, but for safety sake, you should consider dumping everything to a computer first. I've used the same sd card from bb10 to Priv to KEYone to Motion.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-06-18 10:33 PM
    Same here, from Priv to K1, I used the same 64gb SD Card. I did not have any problems with the data inside it when I swapped. But I asked myself the same question
    02-06-18 11:38 PM
    I fully agree with Bla1ze. Backup any unique or important files first. Then move the card.
    02-06-18 11:43 PM
    Should recognize it, but for safety sake, you should consider dumping everything to a computer first. I've used the same sd card from bb10 to Priv to KEYone to Motion.
    I was going to backup my photos and such.

Thanks for the info!
    02-07-18 10:25 AM
    Same here, from Priv to K1, I used the same 64gb SD Card. I did not have any problems with the data inside it when I swapped. But I asked myself the same question
    Yeah, I don't want to do a full backup, but I will likely do my pics and videos just in case.
    02-07-18 10:26 AM
    one thing to watch out for is some SD cards won't work. when I moved my 128 g card from my passport to keyone, it did not detect it at all. do a quick google search so you don't buy the wrong one as most stores won't exchange once opened.
    02-07-18 01:40 PM
    one thing to watch out for is some SD cards won't work. when I moved my 128 g card from my passport to keyone, it did not detect it at all. do a quick google search so you don't buy the wrong one as most stores won't exchange once opened.
    I have one of those really fast high quality cards. I'd be shocked if it didn't work.
    02-07-18 03:49 PM
    I went from PRIV to KeyONE and just slapped the card in and off it went no worries...
    D.Vader likes this.
    02-07-18 04:46 PM