02-26-17 05:41 PM
    Very interesting!

Thanks for sharing
    02-26-17 05:53 PM
    A landscape slider would definitely get my interest, as we still could run BlackBerry software on the Motos.

That being said, the photo doesn't make sense. It appears to me.... Correct me if I'm wrong, to be backwards facing.

Edit-After visiting their twitter page, I'm sure now I just saw it incorrectly on indiegogo . Looks sharp.
    02-26-17 06:04 PM
    A landscape slider would definitely get my interest, as we still could run BlackBerry software on the Motos.

That being said, the photo doesn't make sense. It appears to me.... Correct me if I'm wrong, to be backwards facing.
    The photo is a case, there are metal contacts on the back of the Moto Z. You just pop the phone in.
    02-26-17 06:08 PM
    The photo is a case, there are metal contacts on the back of the Moto Z. You just pop the phone in.
    No, I got that. I've seen the mods. It just looked like the mod faced bass awkwards on the indiegogo page.

I clearly was seeing things after investigating further or they were showing the 180 degree hinge they are trying out in one model. Interesting to say the least.
    02-26-17 06:10 PM
    I'm going to get the Mercury but I may give $5 to this just to show there's demand for physical keyboards. Motorola Droid 4 was the last flagship PKB Android before the Priv, released 3.5 years apart. This thing looks like a Droid 5.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    02-26-17 06:11 PM
    I'm going to get the Mercury but I may give $5 to this just to show there's demand for physical keyboards. Motorola Droid 4 was the last flagship PKB Android before the Priv, released 3.5 years apart. This thing looks like a Droid 5.
    I'm probably also going to grab a KEYone , but having options is always a good thing.
    02-26-17 06:17 PM
    Well the trolls are back. Clearly a new BlackBerry has been announced recently. Lol.
    02-26-17 06:24 PM
    Landscape keyboard sliders on a huge screen device is not what you would expect from the landscape sliders of old...

Also, you can get some BlackBerry apps on other devices but not all of them, specifically the launcher is missing features, like multitasking view I think?
    02-26-17 06:44 PM