"...is better than the Bold" .

This statement by Kevin is not getting enough attention. Maybe I am crazy but isn't the pkb the entire reason for the device? Otherwise you would simply buy the Dtek60...
    02-27-17 07:48 AM
    Depends... if you care about the PKB, and think the toolbelt was a waste of space.
    02-27-17 08:24 AM
    Yup noticed that. The keys are smaller and don't have any sculpting, so I don't see how they can be better. (unless he's counting capacitive touch and flick to type)

Another thing that surprised me is what he said here (at 0:55") . This is still preproduction pkb they're demo'ing, that's "much closer to final product". Really? Still not done? Let's hope they'd do something about that fingerprint scanner on the space key. Feels and looks super weird on the most commonly used key on the keyboard.
    02-27-17 09:03 AM
    Depends... if you care about the PKB, and think the toolbelt was a waste of space.
    And how the keys "click" matters as well. Didn't catch yet whether it has the mouse pointer function like Verizon Priv's have in developer mode. At least that could give back some trackpad functionality.
    02-27-17 12:21 PM
    I imagine the vast majority of people interested in this phone care about the pkb.

Posted with my  Classic
    phuoc likes this.
    02-27-17 12:59 PM
    Keyboard is extremely important. Its why I did NOT buy the Priv.
    02-27-17 01:14 PM