Hey everyone! Hope u all are doing well with ur keyone's or motion or PRIV or dtek devices well I'm using a keyone limited edition black.. Since last 2 weeks I am facing an issue with an error called " mobile network not available" while I'm making a call..
    Point to be noted is the network signal is full.. But I'm able to receive calls and use the mobile data.. The issue gets solved when I do the network factory reset..
    It stays fine for 3 to 4 days and again it happens.. I did my phone's factory reset and evn got a new sim card.. I went to the service centre as well they are saying there is no barware issue..

Please help me out with a solution
    03-06-18 10:44 AM
    If your service provider can't find and issue and has replaced your SIM.... and you have done a factory reset. Next step would be to contact BBMo support....

What version KEYone do you have and what network are you having issues with?
    03-06-18 10:55 AM
    the issue I'm getting is while I make a call I get an error mobile network not available.. I'm using Vodafone network!...
    03-06-18 10:58 AM
    the version of keyone launched in India..
    03-06-18 11:00 AM
    hello???
    03-06-18 01:41 PM
    hey I have the exact same problem too! randomly I just wont be able to make a call even if I have full signal. you know you have signal because your data moves. but it wont connect. as soon as you press the call button it just flat out disconnects and say mobile network not available, I actually thought its a network problem.. it seems it has something to do with either android core apps or blackberry update. im also using limited edition black dual sim.
    03-07-18 08:50 AM
    Change the network from 4g to 3g and check...once done u can switch back to 4g!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.3057
    03-09-18 05:03 AM
    Thats what I do. And normally it would work. But there was this one time that I even restarted the phone and it still wont connect.
    03-09-18 06:35 AM
    I have been having a similar problem. I set airplane mode and then turn it off and am usually able to recover. Only had it happen 2-3 times till now.
    03-09-18 11:26 AM
    after updating the February security update the issue will get resolved!
    03-10-18 08:06 PM
    the issue came because for us the January security patch update was not installed properly in our devices.. after the Feb security update I am not facing such issue.. it was software issue! dnt worry the hardware is totally fine! I hope my answer helped u guys
    03-10-18 08:08 PM
    the issue came because for us the January security patch update was not installed properly in our devices.. after the Feb security update I am not facing such issue.. it was software issue! dnt worry the hardware is totally fine! I hope my answer helped u guys
    Have you received February security update?
    03-10-18 09:07 PM