08-08-17 06:23 PM
31 12
tools
    I'm having this problem with my yahoo email over the last week or so. Sometimes it comes through, sometimes it doesn't
    08-07-17 08:18 AM
    You can't compare the latest Samsung 8 line of devices to the keyone they are far superior in every way except for the PKB. If you want a fast device with top hardware then Samsung 8 series is the way to go if you want a PKB then get the keyone.
    For me the reliability is much more important than the speed.
    No, you can't compare the k1 with the coming note 8.
    Emails, notes, agenda, tasks and to-dos, social media and such is my focus. If I missed a scheduled task because of a faulty notification, it might have nasty consequences for business...
    08-07-17 09:05 AM
    All KEYone users with the latest (released) builds should be able to replicate the problem if they run any of the (many) affected apps.

If you want a specific example, try installing AccuBattery and see if the persistent notification remains (as it obviously should) after you close the app from the recent apps screen.
    08-07-17 09:10 AM
    Don't let it stop you from buying. BlackBerry is aware of the issue and will fix it shortly.
    Obviously someone is taking their sweet time. If this was an issue on an iPhone release or an update to a Samsung device, it would be properly taken care of priority one.

Time is money BB/TCL/whoever, crap or get off the pot.

Might be almost time to fire up my recently retired Note 5.
    08-07-17 09:35 AM
    To add, here is a list of applications on my K1 that are verified not working properly with the notifications.

Amazon
    Bank Of America
    Capital One
    Care Credit
    Century Link
    CityLink (my homeowner's association)
    DigiCal
    Discover
    Domino's
    eBay
    FedEx
    Fry's Food
    Fuelio
    Merrick Bank
    Ally Bank
    My ADT
    Nationstar Mortgage
    Fildelity Net Benefits
    Paypal
    Reddit
    Sol Calendar
    UPS
    Walgreens
    Walmart
    Weather Timeline
    Mercer Marketplace

Issue with Minimalist Text app widgets updating. Issue with native calendar notifications, severe issue with GSAM Pro doing everything wrong.

These are the applications that I know are broken. There may be more.
    08-07-17 09:41 AM
    To add, here is a list of applications on my K1 that are verified not working properly with the notifications.

{{ ... }}

These are the applications that I know are broken. There may be more.
    In addition to the above list, the following are now not providing notifications on my phone with the "AAN355" update:

Google Keep
    GQueues
    Loop Habit Tracker
    BlipBlip
    Hello Sense

Plus, my clock widget ("Digital clock Xperia") now freezes intermittently, and shows a stale time.

Every time I manually launch BlipBlip it pops up a warning that it was terminated against its will, and that it should be excluded by power setting optimizers.

Too bad ALL the above have indeed already been set in power management to not be optimized, in an attempt to fix the problem, but are all still unable to produce notifications since the update to AAN355.
    08-08-17 06:23 PM
31 12