This may seem trivial, but I find it odd that I can be offered to choose between minimum 9 LED colours in various apps (Light Manager, Hub, etc.), yet my KEYone's LED will only emit Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, and White. Am I missing something? I remember my Curve could be set anywhere on the spectrum I deemed perfect. My Classic was a disappointment in the LED realm as well. Thought I might get my rainbow back with the K1......?
    10-02-17 01:44 AM
    Try and l.e.d color changing app from the app store not sure it will work but I've used them in the past and they worked well.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-02-17 01:59 AM
    This may seem trivial, but I find it odd that I can be offered to choose between minimum 9 LED colours in various apps (Light Manager, Hub, etc.), yet my KEYone's LED will only emit Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, and White. Am I missing something? I remember my Curve could be set anywhere on the spectrum I deemed perfect. My Classic was a disappointment in the LED realm as well. Thought I might get my rainbow back with the K1......?
    It's a function of the available LED diode colors. There's really only three colors available, red, green, and blue. Yellow is derived from red+green, magenta from red+blue, cyan from blue+green, and white from red+green+blue, hence seven colors in total. This model is known as "additive color" :
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additive_color

Additionally, the LED diodes in the K1 don't appear to support intensity or brightness levels. They're either on or off. Thus, it's not possible to create more varied colors like orange, violet, brown, or even shades of grey.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-02-17 09:05 AM
    That is fascinating. And here I always thought yellow was a primary colour. I'm no more satisfied, but I thank you Kumba42 for your reply.
    10-02-17 01:00 PM