Even though I have the Key 2 Le I must say I miss the blackberry keyone silver. I have been tempted to get the silver key 2 but with just how much it costs I am actually leaning toward getting a silver keyone. I miss the weight of that device. I miss the larger battery and the capacitive keyboard.
    01-23-19 01:07 PM
    Interesting to hear your perspective. The KEY2 LE sounds cool but I have stuck with my silver KEYone. I could see getting it as a 2nd device. The dual sim in the one that is sold in N. America would be a welcomed feature, but my KEYone has been a workhorse. And, I agree with you regarding the captivateive keyboard and the battery life (KEYone's battery is excellent, as you probably know). I am impressed with the specs of the KEY2 but am holding onto my KEYone for now, till I see if BBMobile has something brewing in the not too distant future. I haven't heard of anything at all concrete as of yet.
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    01-24-19 12:51 AM
    I would never change my keyone to a key 2 LE due to the things you are mentioned already. With an additional app I can switch from one app to the other instantly without going over the homescreen.
    I can only say, awesome .
    01-24-19 05:50 AM
    Key2 is best.
    01-24-19 06:32 AM
    Interesting to hear your perspective. The KEY2 LE sounds cool but I have stuck with my silver KEYone. I could see getting it as a 2nd device. The dual sim in the one that is sold in N. America would be a welcomed feature, but my KEYone has been a workhorse. And, I agree with you regarding the captivateive keyboard and the battery life (KEYone's battery is excellent, as you probably know). I am impressed with the specs of the KEY2 but am holding onto my KEYone for now, till I see if BBMobile has something brewing in the not too distant future. I haven't heard of anything at all concrete as of yet.
    Yeah right now I'm contemplating buying the silver key 2. Not really costing me anything because I was able to sell my used breitling watch for 2Gs so I would be using money from that to purchase the key 2.
    01-24-19 07:07 AM
    I went from a silver K1 to a slate K2LE recently. Although I liked the silver look and the capacitive keys, there is no way I would want to go back. My K1 was rather sluggish and I was tiring of getting low memory messages, clearing cache, rebooting, etc... Much happier with the K2LE. Much snappier device.
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    01-24-19 08:59 AM
    I went from a silver K1 to a slate K2LE recently. Although I liked the silver look and the capacitive keys, there is no way I would want to go back. My K1 was rather sluggish and I was tiring of getting low memory messages, clearing cache, rebooting, etc... Much happier with the K2LE. Much snappier device.
    Yeah I think I was just getting nostalgic and thinking about how much I use to like that device. The Le is clearly and upgrade but I do miss the battery life of the keyone
    01-24-19 06:08 PM
    Truth be told I should have stuck with the Black edition. The difference between these two phones is marginal at best. Now I'm at this place where I do miss the capacitive keyboard but I can't commit to buying the silver key 2. I have literally went back and forth like a hundred times with the decision lol
    01-24-19 06:18 PM
    Battery life is about the same for me on the 2LE.
    01-25-19 06:18 AM
    I have a Keyone BE. I have seen a Key2 LE in action at a best buy and it was a great device; but that capacitive keyboard is the deciding factor for me.
    01-25-19 09:15 AM
    ...I was able to sell my used breitling watch for 2Gs so I would be using money from that to purchase the key 2.
    Blasphemer! You can pry my Breitling from my cold, dead hands. And if I ever sold it? It'd be to buy another Breitling.
    01-25-19 04:45 PM
    Blasphemer! You can pry my Breitling from my cold, dead hands. And if I ever sold it? It'd be to buy another Breitling.
    Lol I am not a watch guy and it was a scratched up 8 year old watch that I got some nice cash for.
    01-25-19 04:46 PM