For those coming from a previous BlackBerry Android device (PRIV or DTEK), use this thread to post features that are absent on the KEYone.

What I have found so far:

1. Swipe up gestures from the android navigation keys. Addressed in the forum already. Hope it gets reimplemented soon as I miss this one a lot.

2. Swiping down on keyboard while typing to reveal on-screen numbers and symbols. Much more convenient than using the "sym" key. Not sure why this one was removed.

3. From the "recents" screen, you can no longer tap on empty space to return home.

Hopefully these will be added back. Notice anything else? I'm loving this phone otherwise.
    06-02-17 11:51 AM
    Does using the convenience key or a keyboard shortcut substitute well for not having the swipe gesture for the hub?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 11:56 AM
    I definitely miss swipe gestures from the DTEK series. I preferred the full virtual back, home, and recent apps buttons too over the KEYone's capacitive buttons.
    06-02-17 12:22 PM
    Wireless charging.
    bjones7134 likes this.
    06-02-17 12:26 PM
    Does using the convenience key or a keyboard shortcut substitute well for not having the swipe gesture for the hub?

Posted via CB10
    In my opinion, no. Keyboard shortcuts only work on the homescreen. I do have the convenience key set to the hub, but it almost feels awkward to press it when holding the phone in my right hand. Swiping straight up was so much easier and faster. I'm adjusting, but I hope they re-add this feature.
    06-02-17 01:14 PM
    Having an automatic "Power-Saving Mode" that is on indefinitely. I hate the hassle of turning it on manually and it turning off when you're charging. I like how it's easy to turn on from the drop-down panel, but still--an automatic feature is better
    06-02-17 02:04 PM