Yesterday my brother text me that Amazon was showing the Keyone in stock. I didn't get the text until later as I was at work. They were showing 29 in stock when he sent the text. Less than an hour later it was showing 3 in stock.

I add to cart. Click complete. No dice. Out of stock again. Sigh.....

Best Buy online doesn't show them in stock yet but does day expected to ship by June 26th.

Shall I just order from BB or wait on Amazon. The day before yesterday Amazon showed a ship date of 1 to 2 months. Yesterday they showed some on stock. Now it's back to the 1 to 2 months listing again.

This is frustrating. I've got a Passport i love buy my financial and credit card apps don't work and haven't for a while. I currently have a Samsung S8 Plus. It's a great phone but the Keyone is where my heart is. I've had N2B devices for years. Never liked the Priv, though that is just personal. I feel like the Keyone is what the Priv should have been. If that makes sense.

Anyway where shall I place my order CB enablers?? 😁
    06-11-17 02:12 PM
    Whichever one has it first!! If you are a prime member, you can get it with one day shipping from Amazon, but Best Buy might let you pick it up in your neighborhood store. I kinda like the store pickup option myself.
    LostRonin likes this.
    06-11-17 04:22 PM
    Unfortunately, not one Best Buy around me has it in stock or available for in store pickup.

I'll wait. As I'm a Prime member.

All good things to those who wait..
    06-11-17 06:54 PM
    Why don't you order from Amazon and keep checking best buy?
    Hedge your bets.
    If best buy has it first, just cancel amazon order
    LostRonin likes this.
    06-11-17 07:10 PM
    Excellent idea. I don't believe that they actually charge the credit card until it ships.

Just ordered it on Amazon. Now, we wait. LOL
    06-11-17 08:50 PM