My wife's KeyOne screen seems to have died. We were going to replace it around Christmas but it looks like that has been pushed forward.
    I know you can't do HDMI out with the KeyOne. Is there any way to access the phone on another screen?
    11-02-20 02:52 PM
    My wife's KeyOne screen seems to have died. We were going to replace it around Christmas but it looks like that has been pushed forward.
    I know you can't do HDMI out with the KeyOne. Is there any way to access the phone on another screen?
    Here's a link to a replacement on eBay that's based in the US and should ship fast (remove the space between the "." and the "ebay"):

https://www. ebay.com/itm/392267659098
    gebco likes this.
    11-02-20 02:57 PM
    KEYone doesn't support Mobile High-definition Link, so there is nothing you can connect to the USB-C port that's going to get you a "display".

A replacement screen is your best option... if that's what is wrong. You could check cables make sure nothing has come lose.
    11-03-20 08:50 AM