I can confirm I have received Oreo (I still cannot post screenshot, administrator rules, but we all have Oreo).

I don't have access to the "secret" Firefox on the locker app. Also speaking of the locker app is there anyway to put the Google gallery in the locker app.

Also when I got Oreo I had sound recorder but I uninstalled it by mistake. There's no way to install the exact (yellow) color sound recorder app and I don't want to install third party apps.
    08-16-18 01:41 PM
    I don't have access to the "secret" Firefox on the locker app. Also speaking of the locker app is there anyway to put the Google gallery in the locker app.
    It should have come with the update, provided you did it OTA. Either way, some folks prefer it to not be installed, since it's not removable if it actually loaded. You can download it from the Google Play Store if you REALLY want it. It's the same thing.

There's no way to add the Google Photos app. You, essentially already have the photos app loaded. One key point of Google Photos is to do what Locker is actually aiming to prevent.. send your photos to the cloud. The intent is to stop using Google Photos for stuff you want to keep private and use the Lockers gallery app.

As for Sound Recorder, pretty sure you can just install this one. It's the same thing - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/mie-al...-apk-download/ or if you hang tight, can dig up the APK for the BlackBerry loaded one.

Edit: Here's the 'BlackBerry' Sound Recorder APK - https://we.tl/1u1BRYlCvA
    08-16-18 01:57 PM