Recently i have purchased new Samsung S10 lite. I have some notes in my Blackberry Keyone which i want to migrate to Samsung S10. Any leads....
    08-10-20 02:29 AM
    If you have have everything in notes on the Blackberry and you have an office 365 or outlook.com account you could consider moving those notes to Office 365 oo Microsoft Outlook they would go as a sticky note which is compatible with Microsoft Office app and OneNote it can also be viewed in the desktop Outlook client.
    This is probably the quickest way.

IF YOU USE ABOVE METHOD DO NOT DELETE ON KEYONE OR KEY2. (SYNC WORKS TWO WAYS)

If you have the notes already stored in Evernote. Evernote works well with Samsung Note or at least it used to.

Assuming that you do not have Evernote.

The following was written on the Blackberry keyone I now have a BlackBerry key2 and then like guys preparing to move.

Thankfully all of my notes of any importance are in ColorNote I just moved the database across on SD card.

Blackberry Notes transfer

It cannot be done for Blackberry content transfer since there is no facility to change the options.

Do not use Evernote as a transference medium, since to put it back in the right place, you will have to copy and paste everything if you use Evernote, to put things elsewhere.

I will recommend Google Keep Notes, because of its ease of use and it's integration with G-Suite, particularly docs. Keep has now much tighter integration with Google Workspace as well.

You have to do the transfer on a item by item basis! but at least the rest of it is automated without copy and paste.

Likewise for getting stuff out of Google Keep Notes into your preferred media. Google Keep Notes maintains a local copy, unlike the free version of Evernote.

The other option is Onenote from Microsoft, of which, I am not proficient.

Apparently ColorNote is a more secure way, but i am not sure of note size limits.

As far as I am aware all transfers have to be done on a item by item basis.

Google Keep Notes does have its own website on secure cloud. You will need to login to Google to access it. Except for items to share with other people, they do not need to login to view the shared item.

If you use Box then look at Box Notes.

WPS Office has it own note service but bear in mind that it is based in Hong Kong (formerly British) now part of China and still with commonwealth interests.
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 10-11-20 at 03:14 AM.
    08-10-20 03:51 AM
    I just recently switched from the Key2 to the TCL 10 Pro. I allowed Google to restore a backup from the Key2 when setting up the 10 pro, and it brought over all of my notes in the process. I didn't have to do anything special.
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    08-10-20 04:43 AM
    I just recently switched from the Key2 to the TCL 10 Pro. I allowed Google to restore a backup from the Key2 when setting up the 10 pro, and it brought over all of my notes in the process. I didn't have to do anything special.
    Where were your notes? In BlackBerry Note or Google Keep? I suspect the latter, which works on both Android and iOS.
    10-11-20 03:17 AM
    Where were your notes? In BlackBerry Note or Google Keep? I suspect the latter, which works on both Android and iOS.
    BlackBerry notes app.
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    10-11-20 05:54 AM