I have buyed a Keyone Black Edition from gearbest, and loaded all google services from here: 国行 KEYone 终于能使用谷歌服务!(GMS)黑莓keyone GMS包下载-黑莓手机爱好者
    All is working fine and I like the phone alot but I cannot dictate to the keyboard, icon is grayed out and also I cannot use "Ok Google" from any screen. Activation setting is also grayed out

Any suggestion? I really need the dictation

tks
    02-23-18 02:53 PM
    I have buyed a Keyone Black Edition from gearbest, and loaded all google services from here: 国行 KEYone 终于能使用谷歌服务!(GMS)黑莓keyone GMS包下载-黑莓手机爱好者
    All is working fine and I like the phone alot but I cannot dictate to the keyboard, icon is grayed out and also I cannot use "Ok Google" from any screen. Activation setting is also grayed out

Any suggestion? I really need the dictation

tks
    Just give it some time. It used to happen with me too. But idk my case might be different. I don't even have the google assistant app installed. I have a Google assistant so downloaded the google home app so that's how I have the google assistant on my phone. Or does the google assistant come build in/reinstalled?
    02-23-18 05:30 PM
    assistant is installed and working. is Just the mic icon in keyboard that is crossed and disabled. i really need to dictate ...
    02-24-18 02:27 AM