Can that be done on the App?

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    03-17-17 07:59 PM
    Can that be done on the App?

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Cb10? Nope , must use browser unfortunately
    03-17-17 08:02 PM
    Cb10? Nope , must use browser unfortunately
    Lol. Will do when I get home. Going to be a long night.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    03-17-17 08:04 PM
    So no one is allowed to share photos TAKEN with the KeyOne? Kinda strange to have all these meet ups and hands on and no one still knows how good the camera actually is. Strange.
    03-17-17 08:16 PM
    So no one is allowed to share photos TAKEN with the KeyOne? Kinda strange to have all these meet ups and hands on and no one still knows how good the camera actually is. Strange.
    Not really strange when you consider that these are pre-production units, so Kevin and others who received them had to agree to certain conditions.
    03-17-17 08:21 PM
    If they weren't close to the final product, I doubt they would be so public with everyone handling them. Just saying. The camera should be a selling point, but it there has been very little said about it. At all. Even at the launch event.
    03-17-17 08:23 PM
    I'm sure CBK has posted picture with his KEYone. It's his DD.

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    03-17-17 08:33 PM
    Not sure if anyone has asked in any threads, but does it have double tap to wake and sleep like Dtek50?
    Thanks....

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 10:51 PM
    Not sure if anyone has asked in any threads, but does it have double tap to wake and sleep like Dtek50?
    Thanks....

Posted via CB10
    Definitely double tap to wake up.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    03-17-17 11:14 PM
    Awesome & Incredible Meetup in Miami's Anderson venue. Great to finally meet the famous CBK, a star in his own right. Met some great and hardcore BlackBerry enthusiasts, all who gave the new BlackBerry KeyOne a definite thumbs up. The screen was much crisper and better colors than my PRIV, and performance was definitely a plus. My favorite item was the feel of the new keyboard, a very welcome step up over any BlackBerry I've used to date, including the Passport and PRIV. I'll have more to say on the KeyOne later on within the Forums, but definitely a device to look forward to.

Thanks Kevin for your amazing company, courtesty and efforts in hosting this event in our wonderful city of Miami. Looking forward to the Keyone's release and success.
    Last edited by willyq711; 03-17-17 at 11:30 PM.
    RoseBud68, jakie55 and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-17-17 11:14 PM
    Here's looking forward to April!
    Attached Thumbnails The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1949099.jpg  
    03-17-17 11:18 PM
    Camera opened faster and pictures were crisper and cleaner than my PRIV's. Colors were much more on point. My PRIV actually looked yellow next to it. The flash had the intensity of a tactical flashlight.
    Last edited by willyq711; 03-17-17 at 11:39 PM.
    03-17-17 11:25 PM
    Where did you hear that?? Absolutely everyone can take and share photos!!!!!

BigBadWulf, the brother and fanisk like this.
    03-18-17 07:35 AM
    Thanks yamahammer!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 07:41 AM
    Wish I could have made it down for the meet up! Y'all were a few miles from my birthplace.

Let's see some more pics from the event!!!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    03-18-17 07:53 AM
    I love looking at these event pics, we need more!

I'm hoping timing wise I can make it to the Chicago meetup, have a child due any day now.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 08:15 AM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    If they weren't close to the final product, I doubt they would be so public with everyone handling them. Just saying. The camera should be a selling point, but it there has been very little said about it. At all. Even at the launch event.
    All accounts are that the camera is amazing..but they are likely still tweaking the software.....

Had a chance to see and hold the phone.. very premium feel.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 08:18 AM
    I love looking at these event pics, we need more!

I'm hoping timing wise I can make it to the Chicago meetup, have a child due any day now.
    We need to do the birth at the meet up! Your boy's first pic, with a KEYone in his hand would be something to cherish forever.
    the brother and AmritD like this.
    03-18-17 08:20 AM
    It's there!
    03-18-17 08:24 AM
    It's there!
    What's it, and where's there?

I see you've been studying Wulfanese™
    03-18-17 08:27 AM
    We need to do the birth at the meet up! Your boy's first pic, with a KEYone in his hand would be something to cherish forever.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 08:28 AM
    If someone could place it on top of a passport, I'd like to see the width difference on the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Someone may have posted the link, but, Kevin did a video compare:

BlackBerry KEYone gets SIZED up [Video] | CrackBerry.com
    03-18-17 08:29 AM
    Just slightly less wide than my PRIV... fits and feels great in the hand with the curved edges. It's not lighter as per specs, but definitely feels like it is.

I played around with the camera and YouTube in 16:9 aspect ration and it was just fine on that screen, however IMO, nothing beats 3:2... miss that from my Passport.

Interesting to see how many BB10 users were present... only a few PRIV users. I feel this will be the device to bring most remaining BB10 users over. Many were asking me if Droid has gestures such as in BB10, and the answer is no. However I miss gestures on my BB10, you do get accustomed to life w/o them pretty quick. And this new keyboard feel is phenomenal. I will say that at first it was cool to have this slide out keyboard (PRIV) allowing for a full Android screen experience, but the slide out/in constantly does get tiresome, almost annoying. I miss my Passport for this reason, but with this device my prayers have been answered. I'm a power user of smart devices and I foresee that this is one that will keep up with me. I'll have to see as to performance after I install my 100+ apps, not to mention the resources that BlackBerry HUB takes up, but Kevin has almost 200 apps installed on his KeyOne and stated that performance was fine.

My take on BlackBerry Mobile is that they can't compete at this point with the marketing power and existing market share of Apple, Samsung and Google. However, if they take the route of marketing this device as one for the elite and Exec crowd, it will become that "unique and special" device everyone wants to have. This is really not that difficult as many of the remaining existing users are in that category. You'll then see many follow the trend for obvious reasons, it's just how people think and work. And anyhow, who doesn't want to be unique and special. I can't tell you how many friends I've made and clients I've met by just pulling out my BlackBerry. I'd be more than happy of they keep the their current market share, yet continue to produce hardware, but most definitely more sales will be necessary if they are to stay in business. In today's tech world, I feel it's more about the user and that user's specific needs and requirements, that is where many industries, such as the auto industry, are going. This device will be for a specific market, including that of existing BlackBerry enthusiasts of course, and such is a great start (or restart); hopefully leaving the door open for more BlackBerry devices from TCL in the near future.
    Attached Thumbnails The Miami greet and meet.-img_20170317_1950324.jpg  
    Last edited by willyq711; 03-18-17 at 09:19 AM.
    BigBadWulf and fanisk like this.
    03-18-17 08:32 AM
    Someone may have posted the link, but, Kevin did a video compare:

BlackBerry KEYone gets SIZED up [Video] | CrackBerry.com
    Already saw the video. But thanks. I'll be at the NYC meetup so can get my hands on it finally!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 08:33 AM
    Here you go.
    Attachment 419632

Attachment 419633

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    Judging from these photos, the Keyone is just about the same size as the Z30??? That's scary cos that would mean the screen size would be small for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 08:53 AM
108 1234 ...