KEYone BBB100-1PRD-63116-001 ABP819

I don't continuously use this default texting app, like some people I know
    So, it's hard to tell how often texts stop coming in. When I send one and it never shows delivered, I know to reboot the phone and will get texts from the previous day or two, along with that one going out. Is there any devel forum, here, where I could report this or does anyone know of a solution? I prefer staying with the stock app, if possible. Thanks.
    07-11-19 10:35 AM
    Is there any devel forum, here, where I could report this or does anyone know of a solution?
    You can take the reports right to Google - https://support.google.com/messages/...y?hl=en&dark=1 Not saying you'll get an answer, but that's an official outlet for feedback and bug reports with Messages. I can't comment on the issue, hwoever, as I use Texta and have had no issues.
    rolfep likes this.
    07-11-19 11:14 AM
    My experiences with Godgle "help" have led me to believe that, if you were on fire, Sergey wouldn't pee on you unless he made a nickel on it.

However, it's nice of you to explain my options and I did file an issue. I think I've seen one or two around here with a similar report and maybe someone would like to follow the thread: https://support.google.com/messages/...?msgid=9695111

Thanks.
    07-11-19 11:35 AM