Everybody is on vacation
    11-25-16 07:39 AM
    Why is it so quiet here...??

Posted via CB10
    Because there's no mercury to rise...yet. Instead of talking nonsense about a product that is not even existing, better keep quiet.

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky
    11-25-16 08:37 AM
    Because there's no mercury to rise...yet. Instead of talking nonsense about a product that is not even existing, better keep quiet.

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky
    Yeap. We should open threads under rumors and just wait in silence. Doesn't it work this way? Huh?
    11-25-16 12:25 PM
    Yeap. We should open threads under rumors and just wait in silence. Doesn't it work this way? Huh?
    LOL.. that's kinda funny..

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 01:11 PM
    No need to open a rumors thread. Majority of what's been posted in here are hearsay, rumors, speculations.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 05:29 AM
    This leak that's been everywhere thanks to berrylink.cn is quite possibly the best looking BlackBerry ever... hope the specs match the good looks... maybe we are close to this thing actually happening...
    Attached Thumbnails Mercury Rising....-21865.jpg  
    12-08-16 11:08 PM
    This leak that's been everywhere thanks to berrylink.cn is quite possibly the best looking BlackBerry ever... hope the specs match the good looks... maybe we are close to this thing actually happening...
    16:9 or 4:3? I prefer the 4:3 but This does look nice either way. I love the passport se's keys as in the size, if these are not to much smaller I may actually consider it! They may have struck gold! Also that full spectrum blackberry staple light must be on front also. To much to ask! ...

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:51 PM
    Yeah boy! Looks brilliant!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:59 PM
    Have you seen this before?? Is this a leak or concept rendering?
    Attachment 406666

Posted via CB10
    Looks like Mercury is finally rising...

http://m.androidcentral.com/3-reason...lackberry-2017
    01-04-17 09:34 PM
    Do you guys think that the performance of hub will be significantly better than the Priv? Coming from the Passport the hub performance on my Priv is abysmally slow. If the hub doesn't work well I don't think that the pkb alone will suffice for the success of this new BlackBerry...
    01-29-17 11:02 PM
    That image shows some sort of button on the top right of the phone that isn't on the CES version. If this image is real, I wonder what that button was...
    01-30-17 10:54 PM
    That image shows some sort of button on the top right of the phone that isn't on the CES version. If this image is real, I wonder what that button was...
    Looks like that would be the volume up/down buttons since they are missing from the side of the phone.

You can see the power button on the left side, but there is nothing on the right.
    01-30-17 11:15 PM
    Contrary to the recent hands on reviews at CES will there be a Schneider-Kreuznach bezel, or just a plain bezel like the DTEK60?

Also, will TCL be able to use the BlackBerry name on the front like the Passport SE...
    01-31-17 12:07 AM
    ... Also, will TCL be able to use the BlackBerry name on the front like the Passport SE...
    They could, but the Mercury doesn't have the room for it like the Passport does.
    01-31-17 12:18 AM
    This phone is going too be a good one I can just tell. Love the design and everything about it just looks like a really good phone. Might be a good upgrade from my Q10

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    01-31-17 01:30 AM
1,190 ... 464748