Yeah, well, you still keep your yellow rubber ducky around, too...
    But , you don't have to worry about me jumping ship..... Have you actually ever really seen someone jump a ship?
    I'm pretty sure the Fonz did it right after he jumped the shark
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-22-17 04:41 PM
    Snapdragon 808 was not a great cpu imo. It's unfortunate that blackberry priv had no other choice (810 chipset overheating issues) 625 is definitely way better than 808 and it's very affordable chipset as well.
    My Priv started to crawl again today... bad. 3 seconds to just open the call screen (then bit by bit), catching finger presses from long before and randomly dialing, then lagging so badly that I couldn't hang up (had to think quick three times today to conversate in unintended calls... couldn't even reboot in time to avoid calls).

Then I uninstalled the Google app with no other changes. ZOOM. Fast. Zippy.

This gives me some hope for the 625.

I read a report that the Mercury would have a 635, but further investigation revealed that it hasn't even been released by Qualcomm. Idiots.

I'm still excited for the battery life but the more I read about expected releases in Barcelona the less excited I am about the 625. I am also a little hung up on a non removable battery; for the culmination of BlackBerry android efforts and no apparent concern about thickness, it seems they a removable battery would be part of the package. I am 50 and have had cell phones since I was 23, and every single one that had a removable battery still works. I got rid of all of the others, except the Passport and the Priv which, to be fair, still work like champs.
    02-22-17 11:17 PM
    Man, it seems like Priv builds are all over the map? I have a PRIV and rock it all day, every day and have zero problems with heat, lag or anything.

I love the Priv and have no problem using this until the wheels fall off.

I'm still super excited for the Mercury and will get ASAP and see what happens.
    02-23-17 12:50 AM
    If the rumored specs are accurate, it'll be slightly smaller, at 4.5" compared to the iPhone 7's 4.7". Since that number is only the diagonal, and the length to width ratio is rumored to be 3:2 the width would be....someone do the math. I think it might be a little wider than the iPhone 7.
    This may get past some people but Someones got to Cloud The Issues before someone takes it as fact and well, it just never ends well!
    Now pay attention and remember, KIds.. don't try this at home. We're professional!!

Todays Key words are "IF" and "RUMORED" Not only do they suggest that they have no rational meaning to them but they can be used in most any conversation
    and never loose the fact they don't mean anything. Everything else ...the "slightly smaller" the little wider" all those very impressive numbers AND the big word " diagonal"
    have no meaning what-so-ever and were just used to try to throw you off track in hopes these numbers would be the cause of the next wave of debates leading to the much anticipated and ever growing love of cyber attacks If rumored will be coming to a neighborhood in your area all caused by someones mis understanding over some digital device know only as The Mirk since the real name was forgotten some three and half years ago.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-23-17 at 05:43 AM.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-23-17 05:29 AM
    This may get past some people but Someones got to Cloud The Issues before someone takes it as fact and well, it just never ends well!
    Now pay attention and remember, KIds.. don't try this at home. We're professional!!

Todays Key words are "IF" and "RUMORED" Not only do they suggest that they have no rational meaning to them but they can be used in most any conversation
    and never loose the fact they don't mean anything. Everything else ...the "slightly smaller" the little wider" all those very impressive numbers AND the big word " diagonal"
    have no meaning what-so-ever and were just used to try to throw you off track in hopes these numbers would be the cause of the next wave of debates leading to the much anticipated and ever growing love of cyber attacks If rumored will be coming to a neighborhood in your area all caused by someones mis understanding over some digital device know only as The Mirk since the real name was forgotten some three and half years ago.
    Wow I watched the launch event and I think the phone ticked all of my boxes except I did not hear about an RGB and I think k the price is 50 bucks too high.

I think it is going to have epic battery life.

I think the name, Key One, is garbage, but I can't see it from a non BB perspective.
    02-25-17 03:48 PM
    Wow I watched the launch event and I think the phone ticked all of my boxes except I did not hear about an RGB and I think k the price is 50 bucks too high.

I think it is going to have epic battery life.

I think the name, Key One, is garbage, but I can't see it from a non BB perspective.
    RGB is confirmed.

3505mAh battery paired with the 625 is going to be a two-day phone - reference the Moto Z Play battery life with a 3510mAh tank and same CPU.
    02-25-17 03:59 PM
    RGB is confirmed.

3505mAh battery paired with the 625 is going to be a two-day phone - reference the Moto Z Play battery life with a 3510mAh tank and same CPU.
    Suppose to get anywhere from 7-10 hours SoT
    02-25-17 04:02 PM
    RGB is confirmed.
    Nice!
    02-25-17 11:27 PM
    I'm a little bummed about no removable battery but it sounds like this is going to have all day life and that was a moon shot anyway.

I read somewhere that it is going to be unlocked in the US so that's a major bonus.
    02-26-17 11:08 AM
59 123