The expense comes from the extra returns because of all those extra moving failure points.
    That too!

I won't mind even if it had an 820 in there , I mean the 820 is brilliant ,
    Probably one of the 600 series, but, we'll just have to wait and see.
    01-26-17 05:54 AM
    I know and this is what im thinking as well. I would like a high end spec'd Mercury but based on past history and what happened with previous devices, we may not see high end specs at least not at the initial release of the 1st device to hit the very fickle market.
    01-26-17 10:31 AM
    Say something like, "Heat and space would be the largest limiting factors." You know...A legitimate answer?

C A7 D G7 C C7 F D7 C A7 D...Because you can get anything you want...
    OK. Let's sing this one together ( with three part harmony in the feelin')
    Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.
    Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you!!
    01-26-17 01:48 PM
    Blackberry has NEVER been in the business of maxing out performance, as that's a consumer priority, and corporate/government buyers would trade the last 20% of performance for better battery life all day long. You're confusing Blackberry with Samsung, I think. They make consumer electronics for the masses.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-17 05:49 PM
    And don't forget the BBOS's didn't need high end specs to work well.
    Android needs everything it can get, and then some.
    Don't think BB has wrapped their head around that yet.
    01-26-17 08:01 PM
    Blackberry has NEVER been in the business of maxing out performance, as that's a consumer priority, and corporate/government buyers would trade the last 20% of performance for better battery life all day long. You're confusing Blackberry with Samsung, I think. They make consumer electronics for the masses.

Posted via CB10
    Not until the Passport... it had high end specs for the time.

But I do hope BlackBerry releases it with a 600 series SOC. I want battery life. A 4.5 inch screen is too small to watch movies and play games; and even though I know this makes me old (well, this and five decades plus of life), I don't play games, and I watch movies on a TV. Someone needs to make a phone that really does go all day with heavy usage, for professionals. Maybe this will be it.
    01-28-17 12:55 PM
    I actually like to watch full-frame movies or tv shows on my passport. They fit the unconventional screen quite well.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    01-28-17 01:01 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD