11-18-16 08:10 PM
56 123
tools
    Title says it all, got the speculation from YouTube channel pocket now and other websites stating that it will be another slider and not a passport like pkb as that form factor wasn't well received.

Again I want to highlight the word speculation..

Also il be quite happy if it was an upgrade to the priv.. Just my personal opinion..
    11-12-16 01:09 PM
    Title says it all, got the speculation from YouTube channel pocket now and other websites stating that it will be another slider and not a passport like pkb as that form factor wasn't well received.

Also il be quite happy if it was an upgrade to the priv.. Just my personal opinion..
    No its a classic style phone, with 4.3 screen (no trackpad of course)
    11-12-16 01:15 PM
    link...cause its BS no matter what anyway
    Barbareren and Mecca EL like this.
    11-12-16 01:16 PM
    BlackBerry will make anVother Android phone with a physical keyboard http://www.androidcentral.com/blackb...phone-keyboard
    11-12-16 02:47 PM
    No its a classic style phone, with 4.3 screen (no trackpad of course)
    3:2 aspect ratio too.
    11-12-16 02:50 PM
    and from that blurb you somehow think its "apparently going to be a slider..."
    syclone1978 likes this.
    11-12-16 02:56 PM
    Yes, finally another thread ....
    11-12-16 03:02 PM
    Yes, finally another thread ....
    Lmao

Posted with my  Classic
    velkod and syclone1978 like this.
    11-12-16 07:06 PM
    Hahaha ^^ I smaller rounded off Priv would be amazing tho. Torch was my favorite phone for awhile

I'm good with the Classic style, I just hope it's not too tall/long. I'm useless without a PKB
    11-12-16 07:41 PM
    Hahaha ^^ I smaller rounded off Priv would be amazing tho. Torch was my favorite phone for awhile

I'm good with the Classic style, I just hope it's not too tall/long. I'm useless without a PKB
    Expect the length to be almost similar to the Priv. Maybe slightly shorter. Which wouldn't be really noticeable though.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-12-16 08:10 PM

This rumour is all over the place... "it will be another slider and not a passport like pkb as that form factor wasn't well received."

Well, no duh, in my opinion the Passport style PKB can take a flying Leap. (pun fully intended) This rumour is the stupidest yet, how did they figure it would be a slider? PRIV wasn't well received at all. While BlackBerry has shot themselves in the foot many times with bad decisions I don't think they're that stupid to do it with this.
    FF22 and Bbnivende like this.
    11-12-16 08:36 PM
    No not another slider
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-12-16 09:41 PM
    Slider or not, if it's a PKB I'm game

Posted via BlackBerry Passport OG
    keyboardweeb and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    11-12-16 10:34 PM
    This rumour is all over the place... "it will be another slider and not a passport like pkb as that form factor wasn't well received."

Well, no duh, in my opinion the Passport style PKB can take a flying Leap. (pun fully intended) This rumour is the stupidest yet, how did they figure it would be a slider? PRIV wasn't well received at all. While BlackBerry has shot themselves in the foot many times with bad decisions I don't think they're that stupid to do it with this.
    Passport wasn't well recieved either,

Many people complained about the form factor and it ended up selling about 500 k or so.

Priv was going to sell - Price killed potential buyers.

I'd also hope it's a slider..

I'm all for bigger screens.

Better internals with a priv design? I'd take that all day long. Personal opinion.
    11-12-16 11:47 PM
    Funny, isn't Android Central in the same Mobile Nations family as CrackBerry? They should know better!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 05:08 AM
    BlackBerry will make anVother Android phone with a physical keyboard BlackBerry will make another Android phone with a physical keyboard | Android Central
    This is just re-cycled news from the Bloomberg interview with a picture of the Priv.
    11-13-16 11:56 AM
    Why would blackberry release another slider given the high cost to make and sell?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 03:24 PM
    I have used a few sliders in my life, HTC Tytn, HTC Desire Z, Samsung Captivate Glide. They are all good phones and my feeling is that they are superior for typing compare to candybar pkb phone. One of the reasons is that they are side way slider and their buttons are bigger. I don't own a Priv, but from the demo unit I held in the store, I felt that it types as well as a typical candybar pkb phone, except for one thing, that is the top heaviness. However, after everything said and done, I would still prefer a classic/passport non-slider pkb phone, simply because the spring and the ribbon cable on the sliders are the first thing to go on these type of phones.
    11-13-16 04:40 PM
    Why would blackberry release another slider given the high cost to make and sell?

Posted via CB10
    They won't lol. You, I, and any realist knows it.

Posted with my  Classic
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-13-16 06:17 PM
    needs to be a z30 like phone. Best overall phone I have ever used. Just not sure where to put a keyboard
    11-13-16 07:27 PM
    needs to be a z30 like phone. Best overall phone I have ever used. Just not sure where to put a keyboard
    A longer, slightly wider Q10/Classic is my best guess.

Posted with my  Classic
    11-13-16 08:48 PM

As far as the leaks go, its definitely a Classic type device with no slide out keyboard. Don't know where that came from but i think they got some information mixed up somewhere.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    11-14-16 02:32 AM
    BlackBerry has to make a bold statement with a solid flagship. Let everyone know they mean business.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 03:18 AM
    They have to make a phone that screams - 'Hey! I know that you don't know why yet, but I know you want me now!'

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 03:21 AM
    It's a win win for me , I'd like a slider - Priv with better internals and a better battery.

If it's a classic style device I'm also happy with that.

But the battery life needs to be on point!
    11-14-16 05:33 AM
56 123