Ok so I was one of the ones that queued up at Selfridge at launch day and posted pictures. I have had every Blackberry that has come out pretty much since 2004

Therefore I wanted the Keyone to be my daily driver so Bad !

I knows it's each of us to their own but it is just to laggy and Buggy for me to depend on . A few times a month it just does something that costs me a few hours on a busy business day . Stuttering , hanging etc . I even tried taking half my 60 apps off and getting to 2.4ghz of 2.8 used but still not good enough as a daily workhouse driver

Anyway selling it to a colleague today and will buy the Iphone 8 next month but still hope BB mobile next one will be compelling enough to try again

I am no Apple Store fanboy but ios is buttery smooth and every app is on point

Hope people can appreciate me writing this and giving my point of view

Best of luck all you K1 out there
    I read this kind of in disbelief... I haven't experienced any of these issues on my K1 since I purchased it. Using it on T-Mobile in the US. Have had no issues at all. I have to think there is something else going on with your device. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 08-21-17 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Edited quote
    08-21-17 08:18 PM
    do not use SD card as internal storage. I did that was laggy as hell.
    08-21-17 08:36 PM
    Ok so I was one of the ones that queued up at Selfridge at launch day and posted pictures. I have had every Blackberry that has come out pretty much since 2004

I knows it's each of us to their own but it is just to laggy and Buggy for me to depend on . A few times a month it just does something that costs me a few hours on a busy business day . Stuttering , hanging etc . I even tried taking half my 60 apps off and getting to 2.4ghz of 2.8 used but still not good enough as a daily workhouse driver

Anyway selling it to a colleague today and will buy the Iphone 8 next month but still hope BB mobile next one will be compelling enough to try again

Totally agree with OP. It's just too buggy to use. I wanted to use it as well but the bugs are driving me nuts. Also not to mention the apparent slower overall performance compared to my S7 Edge ....
    08-21-17 11:12 PM
    Totally agree with OP. It's just too buggy to use. I wanted to use it as well but the bugs are driving me nuts. Also not to mention the apparent slower overall performance compared to my S7 Edge ....
    Did you do a factory reset? Because that behaviour is not typical.
    08-21-17 11:56 PM
    Did you do a factory reset? Because that behaviour is not typical.
    I am fascinated by how quickly Android gets dismissed by some users but they will go to every imaginable length to keep their BlackBerry 10 functional despite workarounds, sacrifices, etc.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and TGR1 like this.
    08-22-17 06:27 AM
    I'm experiencing similar issues with performance but for me that's not the main problem I have with my KEYone, it's the call quality/reception, just brutal and unfortunately my carrier doesn't have Wifi Calling for the KEYone (not the devices fault) but this would for me solve a lot of frustration.
    08-22-17 09:08 AM
    Very unfortunate for the OP.
    I have seen a few issues, especially when calling and the app can freeze a lot of times.

However I have seen improvements after recent updates and by removing Snapchat.

As for iPhone, I've got an iPhone 7 Plus but to be honest the feeling of KEYᵒⁿᵉ in hand is good that I hardly think of changing my sim and go back to an iPhone. I'm pretty sure the upcoming Note 8 and iPhone 8 are tempting but am sure after the honeymoon period, I will definitely go back to KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

It's so hard to type long posts / emails etc on those phones without getting frustrated.
    Agree 100%! As a tech nut, anything new is a draw to me, but the K1 is the perfect size, form and function for me. Amazing how proper you can type using a Physical Keyboard.
    08-22-17 10:14 AM
    Thanks for all the feedback and replies - After a few days cold turkey . The Con’s are : I read an email from a client and knew the reply was going to be long and was filled with dread with the thought of writing it on IPhone , really miss the Hub so many WhatsApp , wechat , Sms etc all over the place .. Pros are iOS really is buttery smooth no lag for a millisecond no matter what you throw at it and some apps look and feel better on iOS as well as having better features in some cases ... Anyway going to try bbmobile next device no matter what or when that is
    phuoc likes this.
    08-24-17 07:21 AM

130 posts since 2010 and conveniently you do not like KEYone and buy iPhone. Go figure.

Anyways I have KEYone for few days now and I am yet to experience any major issues with it. Instead fact after last update a day ago phone feels even more snappy than before.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    08-27-17 08:08 AM
    What risk should they take... what rewards would there be?

Sorry but "programming" (television and movies) have shaped the displays of today. What most users want is the largest display they can get and still be portable. A keyboard get in the way of this. A long with being more costly to produce and support.

Now if BlackBerry manged to sell millions of KEYones, I'm sure we will see other PKB devices. If they only sell a couple hundred thousand, then clip on attachments is probable the future for the few that feel they must have a PKB.

FYI... many of the OEM today, have at one time made keyboard devices.... they know what the risk is.
    Most users spend more time looking at their phone screen than typing. That argues for a larger screen.

However, when typing and editing text, the screen becomes significantly smaller on a slab phone. For the minority of users who spend most of their time PRODUCING TEXT, the Priv and KEYone are compelling form factors.

I don't give a hoot if PKBs make a comeback, and I see no reason that they will, but I do hope the market is big enough for one world-class PKB. "professional" phone every 2-3 years!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-27-17 12:04 PM
    I have 180+ running on my KEYone and it's still very responsive and rarely lags. I had a situation with the PRIV in the past (AT&T branded) I switched to an unlocked PRIV and I experienced none of the issues I had experienced before.
    08-28-17 08:59 AM
    I too run a ton of apps and have never dealt with the type of lag you are talking about. Used as daily driver since CDMA released at Best Buy in the states and absolutely love the device. Sorry that it isn't working for you.
    08-28-17 11:05 AM
    I have 180+ running on my KEYone and it's still very responsive and rarely lags. I had a situation with the PRIV in the past (AT&T branded) I switched to an unlocked PRIV and I experienced none of the issues I had experienced before.
    Are any of those apps multimedia apps like Instagram, Adobe lighroom?

I love to device but the lag ruins the experience.

Every BB device just falls below expectation.
    Graham Ireland likes this.
    08-28-17 12:14 PM
    Are any of those apps multimedia apps like Instagram, Adobe lighroom?

I love to device but the lag ruins the experience.

Every BB device just falls below expectation.
    Oh yeah, at least 20 of my apps are related to media consumption. My KEYone serves me in a thorough manner. Furthermore, it's the only phone in the world that actually makes usable the Nougat double-window feature, which is fantastic. I follow tutorials while I execute the actions. No other phone in the market does it as well as the KEYone, as their virtual keyboards popping up ruin everything.
    fazzioo likes this.
    08-28-17 12:53 PM
39 12