I bought a KEYᴼᴺᴱ January..and I have been inspecting it. I notice the back is kinda coming coming off and I had to click it back into place several times. How do I make use of the warranty and get my phone properly repaired or replaced??
    12-24-18 01:27 PM
    You can call them. I am currently on day 10 of waiting for an answer as to when they will either ship a replacement or accept my phone for repair. They are currently out of Motions. You may fair better with a Keyone because it was a little more commercially available but who knows.
    12-24-18 01:35 PM
    I bought a KEYᴼᴺᴱ January..and I have been inspecting it. I notice the back is kinda coming coming off and I had to click it back into place several times. How do I make use of the warranty and get my phone properly repaired or replaced??
    Contact them and inquire - https://blackberrymobile.com/contact-us/
    12-24-18 01:43 PM
    I found the phone help very good. I was well served for screen pop after warranty. the US expires in one year while EU rules require two years for electronics and more. I have a credit card that doubles warranty on anything purchased with it, a useful advantage. so, it depends where you are and how you purchased.
    12-25-18 01:12 PM