In the past couple of weeks I have noticed single new emails not being listed in the hub. These mails are shown in the new mail notification. I do also see them in the list when I hit the hub's search icon. When I cancel the search they disappear from the list again. If I read the mails (in search mode) they stay visible in the hub standard view afterwards.

This happens randomly but frequent. I haven't found a pattern.

In settings I have disabled priority hub and threaded view. Nevertheless, I also tried the reset priority hub option.

Any Idea what else to look for?

Edit: I now noticed this happens not only with emails but also with Whatsapp and Wechat messages.
    Last edited by JakeSisko; 01-08-19 at 04:36 AM. Reason: additional information
    01-05-19 04:48 AM
    Is no one having this problem? It still persists for me after the recent update. And I have now noticed that it also affects read messages.

To summarize: Some messages are not shown in the hub message list in standard view. Only if I hit the search button (magnifying glass) they appear and disappear again as soon as I cancel the search. It happens to all kinds of messages (exchange email, imap email, WhatsApp, Wechat) and I don't see a pattern.
    03-06-19 04:04 AM
    You seem to have this bug (link below); if you go to your mail server you will see that these messages are still there. Please read on for more details.

I suggest that you delete those messages while Hub is in Search mode and see if the problem persist.

If it does you will need to remove all email accounts and reconfigure them. Make sure Hub and Hub+ Services is on the latest version.

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/ugh-hub-still-not-deleting-emails-off-server-1117046/
    03-06-19 11:02 AM
    New Hub seems better... I had to "stimulate" the hub to get it to refresh or even restart the phone before,,,
    03-06-19 05:22 PM
    You seem to have this bug (link below);
    Thanks for the hint. Only that my problem has nothing to do with deleting messages, it happens to new messages, they never appear in the hub in first place.
    03-25-19 03:34 PM
    Thanks for the hint. Only that my problem has nothing to do with deleting messages, it happens to new messages, they never appear in the hub in first place.
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "normal view." Do you mean "not conversation view?" If you are using conversation view, others have reported a similar issue with that.

Turning off conversation view helped others find the missing message.
    03-27-19 11:02 AM
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "normal view."
    I mean the view you get in when opening the hub, i. e. not in search mode or anything special.

The problem persists regardless of being in conversion mode or not, same for priority hub. I have turned off both normally.
    04-01-19 02:49 AM
    In the past couple of weeks I have noticed single new emails not being listed in the hub. These mails are shown in the new mail notification. I do also see them in the list when I hit the hub's search icon. When I cancel the search they disappear from the list again. If I read the mails (in search mode) they stay visible in the hub standard view afterwards.

This happens randomly but frequent. I haven't found a pattern.

In settings I have disabled priority hub and threaded view. Nevertheless, I also tried the reset priority hub option.

Any Idea what else to look for?

Edit: I now noticed this happens not only with emails but also with Whatsapp and Wechat messages.
    I'm having the same issue. When viewing emails in the hub not all of them are showing up. Only a handful of new emails show up, but if I want to see if there are any more I have to choose the search button.
    04-06-19 08:58 AM
    You have those accounts toggled on in Hub settings, manage views?
    04-06-19 10:21 AM
    I downgraded hub and all is now working fine...
    04-06-19 12:33 PM
    Also check to make sure priority inbox is not toggled on.
    Ecm likes this.
    04-07-19 09:27 AM
    I downgraded hub and all is now working fine...
    @RLeeSimon: Is it still working fine? What did you downgrade to?

Also check to make sure priority inbox is not toggled on.
    As I wrote in my initial post I have turned it off (and tried it turned on, too).
    04-16-19 01:07 AM
    oddly this bug appeared for me yesterday for the first time! I noticed email notifications coming in but they werent in my hub inbox. if I hit search I could see them and when I turned conversation view off I saw them also. if I viewed and email then switched back to conversation view it was there but new single emails wouldnt show up. only conversations! I turned off conversation view for a day and by the end of the day things were fine when I turned it back on. no rhyme or reason. fairly confusing. ive updated the hub and apps since then. so far so good.
    07-31-20 11:54 AM
    I have this issue too. If I click the search option on an account, the email appears, but in normal view it vanishes.

It's taken me ages to find through a search here others having the same problem. And the lack of a fix beyond deleting and re-adding is a nuisance too!
    08-20-20 02:55 PM