In my building certain areas are spotty for reception and my phone keeps making notification sounds when LTE comes and goes. I have tried a number of things but I can't stop the sound. Does anyone know how????
    03-27-18 06:53 PM
    I don't even know what that sound is or where it's controlled to shut it off. Have never heard it. Have you downloaded some other app that would alert you of this?
    03-27-18 07:10 PM
    There's definitely a sound and it's annoying. Hope someone has a solution.
    03-28-18 12:17 PM
    In my building certain areas are spotty for reception and my phone keeps making notification sounds when LTE comes and goes. I have tried a number of things but I can't stop the sound. Does anyone know how????
    Mine does that too if there is a voicemail. The sound is actually telling you you have a VM waiting. Clear your voicemail and it should stop.
    03-28-18 12:50 PM
    I live in a town where LTE is consistently inconsistent. I have never heard, or seen, an alert for my phone dropping LTE. As a matter of fact, there has never been an alert like this on any of my Android phones (and I've had many since the very first).

As killarneygetaway mentioned, it is possible it's a voicemail, or pending message. When I have an MMS that didn't download, it'll ping me every now and then to remind me that it exists and is waiting. Same thing for my voicemails.

I would also start marking off any apps you installed around the time the sound began. More often than not, it's an app that's probably doing what it is intended to do; to alert you when the network status changes.
    03-28-18 05:41 PM