My blackberry is not turning on as the loading screen stays there indefinitely due to low memory space in the device. Is there a way to power up the device using an SD card or if there is any other solution I can try?
    11-07-21 06:06 AM
    My blackberry is not turning on as the loading screen stays there indefinitely due to low memory space in the device. Is there a way to power up the device using an SD card or if there is any other solution I can try?
    The only thing I can think of is to run a wipe autoloader on the device.
    11-07-21 07:58 AM
    The only thing I can think of is to run a wipe autoloader on the device.
    Drastic
    11-07-21 08:13 AM
    Can't I use a no-wipe autoloader? Please note that I don't have a password set on the mobile.
    11-07-21 08:18 AM
    Do a 32 second restart.
    Hold the power key down and keep Holding it let the phone cycle down and restart then let it restart four times on the fourth time release the power button. And lot of junk including cache files will be cleared out.

You don't should be able to restart the phone normally then going to the farm manager and delete crap.

First thing to delete is thumbnails in the camera directory.

Then move documents, videos and sound files to SD card. Concentrate on videos and sound.

Photos can also be moved to SD card

After that if you need more space it's a case of open up the individual app settings such as Facebook from the main settings cogwheel in the dropdown menu above make sure it is the Android tool set and not the launcher tool set.

Check the individual app storage and delete the cache which is usually the larger I would start with either Facebook or YouTube and then your browsers.
    11-07-21 08:19 AM
    Do a 32 second restart.
    Hold the power key down and keep Holding it let the phone cycle down and restart then let it restart four times on the fourth time release the power button. And lot of junk including cache files will be cleared out.

You don't should be able to restart the phone normally then going to the farm manager and delete crap.

First thing to delete is thumbnails in the camera directory.

Then move documents, videos and sound files to SD card. Concentrate on videos and sound.

Photos can also be moved to SD card

After that if you need more space it's a case of open up the individual app settings such as Facebook from the main settings cogwheel in the dropdown menu above make sure it is the Android tool set and not the launcher tool set.

Check the individual app storage and delete the cache which is usually the larger I would start with either Facebook or YouTube and then your browsers.
    A "32 second reboot" doesn't do anything more than an actual power cycle.
    11-07-21 08:30 AM
    A "32 second reboot" doesn't do anything more than an actual power cycle.
    Clears older casch files on each cycle.
    The procedure has sorted me out a few times when I filled the memory up too much
    11-07-21 10:13 AM
    Clears older casch files on each cycle.
    The procedure has sorted me out a few times when I filled the memory up too much
    Full power cycle does the same.
    11-07-21 10:18 AM
    Full power cycle does the same.
    It doesn't matter whether you do the full power cycle once and then repeat and then repeat and then repeat you can do it in one hit so that you have three or 4 Cycles. Each time I bit more cache is cleared.

I've done it both ways.
    11-07-21 10:21 AM
    It doesn't matter whether you do the full power cycle once and then repeat and then repeat and then repeat you can do it in one hit so that you have three or 4 Cycles. Each time I bit more cache is cleared.

I've done it both ways.
    That's not how it works.
    11-07-21 10:21 AM
    I tried it but didn't work. What about choosing the option of reboot into fastboot? Will this help?
    11-07-21 11:01 AM
    I tried it but didn't work. What about choosing the option of reboot into fastboot? Will this help?
    Only if you want to run an autoloader.
    11-07-21 05:23 PM
    which autoloader should I use exactly? because I can see several options.
    11-08-21 01:35 AM
    which autoloader should I use exactly? because I can see several options.
    Which model do you have?

Can you also read the PRD# from the box it came in?
    11-08-21 07:22 AM
    Blackberry KEYone, as for the PRD# I will check and pm you the number.
    11-08-21 07:32 AM