Mmhmm, sure.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? That's your response? So everyone above who said they don't have lag is a liar?
    06-29-17 03:25 PM
    Lol no.. That's something blackberry users tell themselves to make them feel better about using a blackberry. Ive had an s7 and have an s8 and there's no such thing as lag. If you want to talk about android 4.0 then maybe we can discuss lagging
    Huh. I don't have a BlackBerry currently but I did try a S7 and that was the laggiest phone I ever used so I sent it back for a refund. Maybe I just had a bad one?
    06-29-17 03:46 PM
    Lol no.. That's something blackberry users tell themselves to make them feel better about using a blackberry. Ive had an s7 and have an s8 and there's no such thing as lag. If you want to talk about android 4.0 then maybe we can discuss lagging
    I've used both and they both lagged/skipped frames when I used them just swiping through icons... fully stock too.

BlackBerry 10 users will definitely notice the extremely laggy android interface in comparison to it, there's even latency between clicking something and an action taking place at times.

If your phone is actually consistently lagging, you should try closing all your apps, and if that doesn't help clear the cache and do a reboot. I think there's a guide somewhere.
    markupstart and wombatrider0 like this.
    06-29-17 04:18 PM
    I found that running the "Clear Cache" every once in a while keeps my K1 running Great! coming from a Z10, Classic, Passport, and now rocking a KeyOne... I love this phone!
    06-29-17 05:18 PM
    These people are insane...omg it takes longer than 0.0012 seconds to do anything..
    01-14-18 11:00 AM
    for those who claims that Keyone lags, I would suggest to remove the micro SD card. I had an old class 10 installed and was curious why it lags. I decided to remove the SD card and voila.... lags are gone. please try this.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-18 07:15 AM
    Mine often stops responding since the December update, particularly when I am typing. I notice it the most typing here as well as just scrolling through Reddit. Sometimes, the screen turns black for a second or two.
    01-15-18 07:45 AM
    My Keyone lags when dialing, it's short but slightly annoying. And the gallery can take up to 2 secs to open from the SD card. Apart from that I don't find any other lag that's annoying. If you're very demanding then you'll probably notice more things.
    01-15-18 08:46 AM
    My Keyone lags when dialing, it's short but slightly annoying. And the gallery can take up to 2 secs to open from the SD card. Apart from that I don't find any other lag that's annoying. If you're very demanding then you'll probably notice more things.
    Hello yes have seen some times dialing a slight lag.

With regards to sd card I did swipe in a Class 10 U3 card and my case SDXC Pro Plus 128gb from Samsung. Very fast in loading media.

Very important card type and thats a "quality" lots of fakes / sub standard cards out there. This Samsung card not cheap but worth it my opinion.

Good luck!
    01-15-18 10:24 AM
34 12