Hello,

Before write this post I've reed many post to understand and find a solution by I don't find. If someone could hep me

I have a keyone.
    For several contact (not too many 3 or 4), I have associated a specific ringtones for each of them.

I have configurated by going into each contact, push on pen, and associated a ringtone (generaly a MP3 sound) into the contact card. Off course I've saved and it works But for an unknown reason sometimes the ringtones is not associated to the contact.

And I don't understand why the association disseapear sometimes.

Is it an application that disturb that ?
    Is it the location folder of the ringtone ?

If you have a idea to help me it will be cool.

I wish avoid to install a application to configurate ringtones and contact

Thanks
    04-18-18 12:40 AM
    Hi, are your ring tones stored on device or sd card ? as I had the same issue until I stored all tones on the device.
    FF22 and supertom like this.
    04-18-18 01:02 AM
    Hi, are your ring tones stored on device or sd card ? as I had the same issue until I stored all tones on the device.
    this is the solution. The SD Card is wonky as it randomly disconnects and re-connects all the time.
    04-18-18 05:04 PM
    Thanks for the advices. I confirm that my ringtones are stored in my SD card. I will move them and store them inside the device. I will give you feedback in few days. 8-)
    04-18-18 08:30 PM
    Some news after days. Thanks to ab190670 and supertom. The solution that you have proposed to me work perfectly. No matter since 2 days. Honestly I am a fan of blackberry but I can't accepted that the customers are the debugger for keyone trouble too (the phone is not cheap). We are lucky that a site web like crackberry exist.
    04-21-18 03:38 PM