When the KEYone came out I transferred info from my BB Q10 at the store (Best Buy). Everything was fine. Then I got a larger micro SD card and copied the info on the smaller one on my computer, then put the info onto the larger card. Now, neither card has my music or pictures, and I never deleted them. The file on my computer still has everything. To say I'm confused is an understatement. What do I need to do? Thank you, in advance for any help you can offer.
    03-09-18 07:10 PM
    What do I need to do? Thank you, in advance for any help you can offer.
    Format the card, move your backup that you have on your PC to it and see if it 'disappears' again.
    03-09-18 07:14 PM
    That and I'd say $1.99 a month gives you 100Gb's Google Drive storage put it there too maybe then you can transfer intermittently from the cloud too until you got everything fully transferred I use Google Drive for my music only and other larger files and saves me space on my card!

Oh yea whoops I'm sure one are wondering how's he play his music from the cloud/g-drive I use CloudPlayer it's pretty awesome and also supports OneDrive and Dropbox and radio streaming as well as chromecast.
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 03-09-18 at 09:04 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-09-18 07:50 PM
    Thank you, both! I shall try this over the weekend! I will let you know how it all worked out Monday! At least now my shoulders aren't up in my ears! Good night!
    03-09-18 08:58 PM
    That and I'd say $1.99 a month gives you 100Gb's Google Drive storage put it there too maybe then you can transfer intermittently from the cloud too until you got everything fully transferred I use Google Drive for my music only and other larger files and saves me space on my card!

Oh yea whoops I'm sure one are wondering how's he play his music from the cloud/g-drive I use CloudPlayer it's pretty awesome and also supports OneDrive and Dropbox and radio streaming as well as chromecast.
    But doesn't it use a lot of battery to do what you suggest? A one time purchase of a microsd card (200gb) sets you back $80 and doesn't cripple your phone using the cloud..
    03-09-18 09:10 PM
    I haven't honestly noticed a difference and I've streamed Google Drive music in CloudPlayer for a constant 5 hours straight and still had around 65/70 prevent battery life left and that included texting, emails, facebooking, messenger, Instagram, snapchat and browsing the Web and weather checks.

Plus Uber and Lyft GPS use. I sign spin for a job so music music music to pass the time.
    03-09-18 09:25 PM
    I haven't honestly noticed a difference and I've streamed Google Drive music in CloudPlayer for a constant 5 hours straight and still had around 65/70 prevent battery life left and that included texting, emails, facebooking, messenger, Instagram, snapchat and browsing the Web and weather checks.
    It does appear to be a battery hog as per this previous post by you. If it works for you that's good but it's not a solution for everybody!
    Attached Thumbnails Lost all data on 64GB micro SD card when trying to transfer info to 256GB micro SD card. Help!-588468.jpg  
    03-09-18 09:35 PM
    It does appear to be a battery hog as per this previous post by you. If it works for you that's good but it's not a solution for everybody!
    I was looking for that post. haha
    03-09-18 09:50 PM
    Same as screen on time and idle was 5%

That's not bad for streaming over LTE

I was thinking how many other normal users listen to that much music that long or are off a ac charger for around 8 to 10 hours on a work day

For a few minutes of casual music listening or even 2 hours I'd say it's not bad where it'll really get into a drain maybe is if like me you have 75Gb's of music and are doing a first time scan, hahaha be sure to have phone near WiFi the whole time and on a charger but afterwards nope no problem.
    03-09-18 09:51 PM
    Well, Bla1ze and n1nj4Lo, I am happy to say that I had success transferring everything to the larger SD card after formatting it. Thank you! As for my music, I will definitely consider the cloud for storage so I don't have to go through this again. Thank you, once more! Have a great rest of the weekend!
    03-10-18 09:51 PM