One that'll allow or create a folder of my most recent used app's &/or newest app's on my homescreen.
    03-14-18 04:09 PM
    One that'll allow or create a folder of my most recent used app's &/or newest app's on my homescreen.
    Well, the RECENT button might come close on, well, most recently used apps. And you can arrange apps in the "universal" app drawer by newest instead of alphabetical.
    03-14-18 05:33 PM
    Well, the RECENT button might come close on, well, most recently used apps. And you can arrange apps in the "universal" app drawer by newest instead of alphabetical.
    I think/feel like I am getting closer...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rganizer&hl=en
    especially with this one, if there was a cmd I could enter into the target area field: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ato.filewidget

But yes, anybody could go about it that boring old way, also I'm not talking about recents button, cause then what if you closed out the app and then what, I'm talking app's sorted in a arrangement of frequency such as "recent" and "most used" or "newest" why isn't there or hasn't there been a way to do iit the way I'm asking, if android can do anything as they once promoted!

IT IS Super annoying that somehow Google Play always wants to resort new app shortcuts onto a page so I'd like to find a way to have it done this way, I can disable and stop it but instead I'd like app or widget to do it that way for me.

I don't want a new app drawer or new launcher and sacrifice bb pkb shortcuts!
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 03-14-18 at 08:54 PM.
    03-14-18 08:44 PM
    Hanger kinda does the trick sort of!
    03-14-18 11:10 PM