I enjoy casting to my TV but find it occasionally hard to get it to scale properly to show full screen. Is there a helpful app to recommend ?
    12-10-19 05:06 PM
    I enjoy casting to my TV but find it occasionally hard to get it to scale properly to show full screen. Is there a helpful app to recommend ?
    'Casting' is a broad term. What exactly are you casting? Your whole phone display, YouTube, specific apps / sites or are you just casting videos, photos, etc? Knowing your full mission here can help break things down for you further.
    12-10-19 05:34 PM
    Search for BubbleUPnP in Play Store
    RLeeSimon and anon(5597702) like this.
    12-10-19 07:37 PM
    'Casting' is a broad term. What exactly are you casting? Your whole phone display, YouTube, specific apps / sites or are you just casting videos, photos, etc? Knowing your full mission here can help break things down for you further.
    Movies on phone.
    12-11-19 10:00 AM
    Movies on phone.
    Search for BubbleUPnP in Play Store
    Good option. I also suggest Web Video Cast if you have a Roku/Chromecast/Android TV... - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...video&hl=en_US There are ads, but the app works great and I find the cost of removal acceptable given how much I use it.
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    12-12-19 04:46 PM
    If you are using Chromecast, I use Youtube 11.38.54 and the cast icon works as expected.
    It needs to be patched with PSPatcher before you can run it.
    Downloaded using Aptoide App Store on Passport.
    04-27-20 04:59 PM