When I try to delete a lot of emails, such as when I wake up, I inevitably barely touch or tap something or some way incorrectly, and all the highlighted emails waiting to be deleted go back to unselected stage. Then, I have to repeat the process.

I have basically learned to keep deletes within batches of 5-10 range. Frustrating though.

Separately, after deleting and email, you should be taken to the next email to delete and should be able to just press delete and not have to do a long press and then tap the trashcan.
    08-05-17 01:36 PM
    Have you tried swiping to delete instead? It's much quicker than a long-press and trashcan tap.

Can't help you on bulk deletes. I find swiping each message to be quicker than selecting multiple messages.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-05-17 01:54 PM
    When I try to delete a lot of emails, such as when I wake up, I inevitably barely touch or tap something or some way incorrectly, and all the highlighted emails waiting to be deleted go back to unselected stage. Then, I have to repeat the process.

I have basically learned to keep deletes within batches of 5-10 range. Frustrating though.

Separately, after deleting and email, you should be taken to the next email to delete and should be able to just press delete and not have to do a long press and then tap the trashcan.
    Yep.. Happens to me few times too in the hub. I usually pinch to unread, then long press an email, selecting few emails and other notifications that I want to delete.. When I start scrolling down, all of a sudden, those highlighted items are now unselected and I have to repeat the steps again.. The issue I believe happens when scrolling down..
    08-05-17 10:55 PM
    in the hub you can long press a date line and it will select all messages on the date and prior.
    08-06-17 08:04 PM