Heading to London tomorrow. Anywhere there to buy a KEYone that will work in the States on the AT&T network??

Thanks in advance!

JOHN
    05-06-17 05:55 AM
    Heading to London tomorrow. Anywhere there to buy a KEYone that will work in the States on the AT&T network??

Thanks in advance!

JOHN
    The UK version will work in ATT. There is a small difference in the total number of bands but that might not matter.
    05-06-17 06:03 AM
    Hello go to www.blackberrymobile.com
    site select top right country UK and at scroll down to bottom to direct links where you can get a KEYONE. carphonewarehouse and curry's! good luck!
    05-06-17 06:11 AM
    Go to the car phone warehouse site and search Keyone. Then select sim free and then where in stock. It will use your location and give you your nearest stores, but you have to look for the green in stock label.
    05-06-17 06:47 AM
    If you can head to Selfridge's Oxford Street the CPW part there will have loads. From Heathrow, express to Paddington then taxi for 5 minutes and your there!!
    05-06-17 07:08 AM
    These stores too....

The Strand (434)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, 434, THE STRAND, LONDON

Oxford St (Centre Point)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, 4 OXFORD STREET, LONDON

Oxford St (Selfridges)
    SELFRIDGES LTD., Selfridges, LONDON

Victoria4 (Victoria St)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, 147, VICTORIA STREET, LONDON

Marylebone Rd (146)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, 146, MARYLEBONE ROAD., LONDON

All those stores have stock as of today, but check the website before getting a cab!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Ep_z_CGO
    05-06-17 08:47 AM
    Just wondering if we can get VAT refunds after buying KEYone at one of the stores above? My friend's travelling to London next week, and if so, it'll be great. And as I've read, the UK version is also the one for Asia Pacific! Can't wait...
    05-06-17 11:29 AM
    Just wondering if we can get VAT refunds after buying KEYone at one of the stores above? My friend's travelling to London next week, and if so, it'll be great. And as I've read, the UK version is also the one for Asia Pacific! Can't wait...
    VAT refund is pretty straightforward. Just drop the forms at one of the counters at Heathrow.
    05-06-17 11:41 AM
    Just order online from Selfridges, they deliver internationally and the tax is taken off.
    05-06-17 12:27 PM
    Just order online from Selfridges, they deliver internationally and the tax is taken off.
    Hello

KEYONE Out of stock! at Selfridges!

Posted via PRIV and or PASSPORT SE
    05-06-17 01:42 PM
    Hello

KEYONE Out of stock! at Selfridges!

Not really, have mine coming Tuesday,many others here ordered yesterday as well.
    05-06-17 01:48 PM
    Not really, have mine coming Tuesday,many others here ordered yesterday as well.
    But it is today as stated
    05-06-17 01:58 PM
    But it is today as stated
    Was checking Today and just checked..and Out of Stock..

In London-Anywhere to buy KEYone?-img_20170506_221554.png

05-06-17 03:17 PM
    Was checking Today and just checked..and Out of Stock..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170506_221554.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	422665

When I ordered it, I used computer, since the phone site didn't render properly and I could F5 (refresh) quicker.

Any way, it did let me purchase it, perhaps you may need to employ that tactic.
    05-06-17 04:45 PM
    Yes you can. I even wrote to CPW on why they don't do business internationally. They did mention that you would get VAT back from the airport.

This was their response:

Thanks for your e-mail.

I'm sorry, we're unable to deliver to Australia as our delivery service is UK based.

With regards to your question about VAT, if you made a purchase from one of our store while you were visiting the UK, you could then claim the VAT back from the Customs and Revenue office at the Airport.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, simply reply to my e-mail or call Customer Services on 0370 111 6565
    05-06-17 04:56 PM
    When I ordered it, I used computer, since the phone site didn't render properly and I could F5 (refresh) quicker.

Any way, it did let me purchase it, perhaps you may need to employ that tactic.
    I tried that today. It worked for me a few days ago but not anymore.
    05-06-17 04:57 PM
    Carphone Warehouse - Ilford, Canary Wharf...go into any store and they'll tell me where it'll be in stock
    05-06-17 05:24 PM
    Got mine today at Stratford CPW - last one!
    05-06-17 05:25 PM
    Is it likely that BlackBerry will sell direct? I'm a big fan of the direct manufacturer support model versus retail stores. Google's support is unbelievablely good at looking after you with any issues - eg posting out replacements before you return. It's all about who you paid in my experience.
    05-07-17 02:48 AM
    05-08-17 12:24 AM