hello,

since i have updated my keyone to Oreo, i get on the lock screen a different sort of notification. which actually looks nicer than the android one. the problem is when i check it again it's back to the old one.
    anyone knows how i can keep the new notifications?
    09-14-18 03:28 PM
    Not exactly sure what you're referring to here. Maybe some screenshots better highlight what you're seeing / asking about.
    09-15-18 01:54 AM
    It is immediately when a notification come shown the full text (for example from whatsapp) and you have the chance to reply, mark as read etc. like with quick replies. after several seconds it changes to old one
    09-15-18 02:47 AM
    Are you talking about ambient notification display?
    09-15-18 03:02 AM
    Not exactly sure what you're referring to here. Maybe some screenshots better highlight what you're seeing / asking about.
    yeah sorry i'm attaching it. I'm not sure if you call it ambient to be honest but it looks much nicer than the normal notifications. too bad it just disappears after the first few seconds

.Locks screen notifications on keyone are different with Oreo?-img-20180915-wa0005.jpg
    09-15-18 01:40 PM
    Yep exactly. Any solution to make it permanent?
    09-15-18 02:37 PM
    Yep exactly. Any solution to make it permanent?
    Yup; that's the ambient display feature. Unfortunately you cannot adjust the display duration.

The feature was designed to briefly allow you to quickly reply, mark read etc. and disappear if no action is taken.

If you need it to display any longer than it does by default then you might as well wake the device and access your message, which you can also do by tapping the message in your ambient display while it's displayed.
    09-15-18 03:49 PM
    This was one of the first things I noticed when we got Oreo a few days ago.
    Pretty nice change with the addition of some color formatting for the text there.
    09-15-18 03:51 PM
    Yeah that's true but once u wake up the device the ambient notification is gone and replaced by the normal notifications. So can we just replace it? I'm not asking to make it longer but rather replace the android ones.
    09-15-18 10:57 PM