I am still familiarizing myself with Android and have come across something that I need help with.

For some reason, from time to time my icons disappear from my home screen (I only have phone, hub, Firefox, and Gmail icons across the bottom). Is there any way to lock these so that they do not disappear?
    05-03-18 11:48 AM
    In BlackBerry Launcher there is not, if your using another launcher there should be.
    I am still familiarizing myself with Android and have come across something that I need help with.

For some reason, from time to time my icons disappear from my home screen (I only have phone, hub, Firefox, and Gmail icons across the bottom). Is there any way to lock these so that they do not disappear?
    05-03-18 12:25 PM
    Thanks. I switched to Apex launcher because I want to try to group icons together rather than have one big list.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-03-18 01:33 PM
    Apex is good, but you should try Nova or Evie, they are by far the best around. But if Apex is your favorite that's all that matters..
    Thanks. I switched to Apex launcher because I want to try to group icons together rather than have one big list.
    05-03-18 03:32 PM

A pet peeve of mine. You canNOT lock icons in place and you canNOT backup and restore your arrangement!
    05-03-18 03:45 PM
    Icons can be grouped together with the BlackBerry launcher.
    05-03-18 04:04 PM
    Icons can be grouped together with the BlackBerry launcher.
    So they can be grouped into folder or tabs? If so, would you mind telling me how?

Thanks.
    05-03-18 05:25 PM
    So they can be grouped into folder or tabs? If so, would you mind telling me how?

Thanks.
    Yup, just drag one on top of the other and they'll create a folder...
    FF22 likes this.
    05-03-18 05:33 PM
    Yup, just drag one on top of the other and they'll create a folder...
    Thanks.

Is it possible to create tabs?
    05-04-18 09:29 AM