How do I properly add photos I want hidden to the locker? I've set up password to locker, and tapped on the + sign in bottom right corner selected photos I want hidden and it seemed to work. However when I go into my Google photos, they're is still some pictures showing on my camera roll that I had just hidden? Am I doing this right? I have backup turned on as I don't want to lose all my photos.
    10-13-19 10:46 AM
    How do I properly add photos I want hidden to the locker? I've set up password to locker, and tapped on the + sign in bottom right corner selected photos I want hidden and it seemed to work. However when I go into my Google photos, they're is still some pictures showing on my camera roll that I had just hidden? Am I doing this right? I have backup turned on as I don't want to lose all my photos.
    Locker isn't going to scan your cloud storage solutions and look for copies of hidden local files.

If you want to put camera photos directly into the Locker, use the space bar to take the picture - that way it won't sync before you are able to move it manually.
    Last edited by conite; 10-13-19 at 11:05 AM.
    10-13-19 10:50 AM
    so after adding pics to the locker, go back into photos app and delete the ones I've hidden but still showing?
    10-13-19 10:52 AM
    so after adding pics to the locker, go back into photos app and delete the ones I've hidden but still showing?
    For the ones you have already taken, yes.
    10-13-19 11:05 AM