Dear All,

I've just noticed that 'Locker' and 'Files' have been added to my KEYone app drawer, but it appears not to function that way I've read it does on the Motion.

Any ideas? Sorry if this has already been covered, but a search didn't show anything.

Thanks.
    01-23-18 02:05 AM
    Dear All,

I've just noticed that 'Locker' and 'Files' have been added to my KEYone app drawer, but it appears not to function that way I've read it does on the Motion.

Any ideas? Sorry if this has already been covered, but a search didn't show anything.

Thanks.
    Maybe it's your device. Works fine on mine. Had these features since the update last month.
    01-23-18 02:52 AM
    01-23-18 04:26 AM
    Dear All,

Thanks.
    Some more details about the issue might help. What is happening or not happening? What did you expect?
    01-23-18 09:33 AM
    Thanks guys, but no luck. Read how to use it, but the options to lock a file as explained seems not to be available.

Not a big deal as I don't have any use for it at the moment - I'm just curious.
    01-23-18 05:43 PM
    don't press the sensor, just touch it
    01-23-18 06:17 PM
    It looks like the first link is broken.
    01-23-18 06:18 PM
    Dear All,

Thanks.
    In camera mode, just swipe over the spacebar. I do it horizontally.
    01-24-18 01:18 AM
    In camera mode, just swipe over the spacebar. I do it horizontally.
    Many thanks - after a re-start that works. And I can see how to unlock the image too.

But I read elsewhere that we can lock any file by clicking on the three dots and selecting 'Lock' but that does not appear to be available. Any more ideas?

Again, not a feature I have a need for, but I do like to know what the phone can do and how to do it.
    01-24-18 02:00 AM
    Right, I've figured it out. you can only lock from the index file (thumbnail of a picture for example) not an open file. and of course you have to browse the files through the 'Files' sister app.

Thanks for all your help - very grateful.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-24-18 02:05 AM
    Anybody having any problems, I suggest a restart which seemed to unlock the features.
    01-24-18 02:07 AM
    I've found a couple of photos being put in the locker as I use the spacebar for the shutter! I didn't notice this was the cause at first so have now disabled the Locker option in the camera settings. it would have been nice to have had some official change log.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-25-18 09:31 AM
    I still have nothing! Nothing!!!
    Phone via Bell, running on Virgin netwoork.

Sad times
    01-25-18 11:35 AM
    I've found a couple of photos being put in the locker as I use the spacebar for the shutter! I didn't notice this was the cause at first so have now disabled the Locker option in the camera settings. it would have been nice to have had some official change log.
    I've accidentally brushed the spacebar and taken a photo which then gets stored to the Locker. I may disable that function. I take scenic photos so really no reason to hide anything.
    01-25-18 11:53 AM
    Please note Lock is the last item of the pop out menu by the three dots. You may have to scroll up a bit to see Lock.
    djtrent04101 likes this.
    01-25-18 03:10 PM
    Thanks guys, but no luck. Read how to use it, but the options to lock a file as explained seems not to be available.

Not a big deal as I don't have any use for it at the moment - I'm just curious.
    You have to long press the file in the files app to get it to display the lock option ... I got tripped up on that too.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-25-18 03:32 PM
    You have to long press the file in the files app to get it to display the lock option ... I got tripped up on that too.
    Thanks - all working fine now
    FF22 likes this.
    01-25-18 04:24 PM