This is more of an OS improvement I'd like to see. Lock screen notifications currently have three options: don't show notifications at all, show all notification content, and hide sensitive content. I'd like there to be an in between type option. I remember on BB10 I used to have my devices show the name of the person that texted me, but not any part of the message. Currently, if I'm using, "hide sensitive content," it'll just show that I've received a message on textra and not show me who it is. I'd like to see an option where I can see the contact's name but not the message. I'm sure there's lockscreen apps that achieve this, but I normally don't like using them.
    12-17-17 12:12 AM
    I agree with this. There needs to be a way to show who the sender is without having to show the entire message on the lock screen, just like we could on BB10.
    12-17-17 07:44 AM
    This is more of an OS improvement I'd like to see. Lock screen notifications currently have three options: don't show notifications at all, show all notification content, and hide sensitive content. I'd like there to be an in between type option. I remember on BB10 I used to have my devices show the name of the person that texted me, but not any part of the message. Currently, if I'm using, "hide sensitive content," it'll just show that I've received a message on textra and not show me who it is. I'd like to see an option where I can see the contact's name but not the message. I'm sure there's lockscreen apps that achieve this, but I normally don't like using them.
    Thats what i want too
    12-17-17 07:45 AM
    I agree with this. There needs to be a way to show who the sender is without having to show the entire message on the lock screen, just like we could on BB10.
    Glad you agree.
    12-17-17 08:34 AM