Pretty much like my KeyOne, but one thing bugs me - and there has to be a simple fix...

For example - If my better half sends me an email with a grocery list, I note an item and head over and pick it up - meanwhile I shove the BB in my pocket and then pull it out for the next thing on the list - and, curses, the act of putting the phone in my pocket causes the the unit to initiate a reply or forward or deletion or some other app gets opened up ...

You would think that there w/b a way of "locking" that email screen so it stays on that display until you release it...

More so in general the KeyOne seems very prone to apps, like for instance the camera, or multiple others opening up on their own when the phone is in my pocket,,,

I understand the left side button puts the phone to sleep but it seems over kill especially if you want to keep the screen 'lit' and continue referring to it ...

Maybe I'm missing something on the operation of the phone - but otherwise hope some one has some good advise on this issue...

Thanks and regards.
    12-17-19 02:27 PM
    Pretty much like my KeyOne, but one thing bugs me - and there has to be a simple fix...

For example - If my better half sends me an email with a grocery list, I note an item and head over and pick it up - meanwhile I shove the BB in my pocket and then pull it out for the next thing on the list - and, curses, the act of putting the phone in my pocket causes the the unit to initiate a reply or forward or deletion or some other app gets opened up ...

You would think that there w/b a way of "locking" that email screen so it stays on that display until you release it...

More so in general the KeyOne seems very prone to apps, like for instance the camera, or multiple others opening up on their own when the phone is in my pocket,,,

I understand the left side button puts the phone to sleep but it seems over kill especially if you want to keep the screen 'lit' and continue referring to it ...

Maybe I'm missing something on the operation of the phone - but otherwise hope some one has some good advise on this issue...

Thanks and regards.
    How about just placing it on the shopping cart or basket instead of your pocket....Or is that to must of a hassle was well....
    12-17-19 03:05 PM
    Appreciate your comment / idea - but I'm looking for a more wholesome hi-tech solution ;-)
    Seems so obvious to me there s/b a button you can tap that holds/freezes the screen until you release it...
    12-17-19 04:05 PM
    Appreciate your comment / idea - but I'm looking for a more wholesome hi-tech solution ;-)
    Seems so obvious to me there s/b a button you can tap that holds/freezes the screen until you release it...
    LOl ok GLWT
    12-17-19 05:48 PM