Hi there. Is there a way to limit an app to use only wifi and not cellular/mobile data on the Keyone? For example, I don't want MS Word to use mobile data, only wifi. Thanks in advance.
    12-08-17 06:24 PM
    yes and no. there are 3rd party apps to do this but alot are wonky.
    you can restrict each app you do not want to have background data turned on.
    goto settings then apps then select one app at a time and then select data usage then you can tick off background data also set if you want a app to be unrestricted even on data saver mode.
    I use data saver mode to limit what is used in the background and then set things like hub and hangouts to have unrestricted.
    basically after you set this up then just have to be militant in making sure you are on a WiFi connection before you open a data hungry app.
    me personally started saving around 3 GB a month enabling data saver and/or turning off background data per app.
    12-08-17 08:36 PM
    oh on a quick note you can add the datasaver switch to your notification quick settings panel
    12-08-17 08:38 PM
    You can. In setting data usage then click mobile data usage . The you can click on each app appear there , and turn off background data
    12-08-17 09:32 PM