I was a BlackBerry user.. Went to iPhone (😲) then came back with the Classic then KeyOne....what to do next?
    12-17-20 07:36 PM
    I was a BlackBerry user.. Went to iPhone () then came back with the Classic then KeyOne....what to do next?
    I got a Pixel 5, and will see what OM may come up with.
    12-17-20 07:51 PM
    ah! thanks Conite. , exactly what I'm considering! I am curious about the price point of OM and form factor of that device.
    12-17-20 08:29 PM
    I was a BlackBerry user.. Went to iPhone () then came back with the Classic then KeyOne....what to do next?
    Since I’m value conscious, iPhone XR and Pixel 3a since my KEYones and Motion are outdated for business purposes. I’ll look at what OM can offer me through AT&T but I’m doubtful.
    12-17-20 09:02 PM
    I am holding out for OM but may need to pull the trigger sooner.
    12-17-20 09:10 PM
    I am holding out for OM but may need to pull the trigger sooner.
    Edit--put comment in wrong thread.
    12-17-20 09:27 PM
    I was a BlackBerry user.. Went to iPhone (😲) then came back with the Classic then KeyOne....what to do next?
    Been a Blackberry user going all the way back to BlackBerry OS (Pearl/Storm 1/Storm 2/Torch/Bold), BlackBerry 10 (Z10/Z30/Passport/Classic), Blackberry Android (DTEK 50/DTEK 60/Leap/KEYone)...

Couldn't wait any longer so I'm now a Pixel 4a 5G guy. BlackBerry Launcher and Blackberry Hub+ Services after downloading/installing is default on all our Pixel 4a 5Gs. It's our version of Blackberry 5G.

As others have said... I too will see if Onward Mobility will come to fruition next year but for now at least we're up to date on security patches and Android OS.
    12-18-20 02:47 PM
    I got a Pixel 5, and will see what OM may come up with.
    How's the display on yours?

I heard some of them have QC issues in terms of having a gap between the display and the body of the phone.
    12-18-20 03:52 PM
    How's the display on yours?

I heard some of them have QC issues in terms of having a gap between the display and the body of the phone.
    Haven't noticed. Seems fine.
    12-18-20 04:10 PM
    Since I’m value conscious, iPhone XR and Pixel 3a since my KEYones and Motion are outdated for business purposes. I’ll look at what OM can offer me through AT&T but I’m doubtful.
    Why not a Pixel 4a?
    owenpye likes this.
    12-19-20 12:20 PM
    Using my Classic thru 2021...then will shift to the new Pixel 4a I have coming. Had a beautiful unlocked Nokia 7.2 all set, until it didnt make the 2022 ATT whitelist. Too bad, that is a great device too.
    12-23-20 01:52 PM
    Using my Classic thru 2021...then will shift to the new Pixel 4a I have coming. Had a beautiful unlocked Nokia 7.2 all set, until it didnt make the 2022 ATT whitelist. Too bad, that is a great device too.
    Sooo, you already have a 4A coming? Why if you say you're going to use the classic through the end of next year? Guessing you'll still be using the pixel some then.
    12-24-20 06:12 PM
    Why not a Pixel 4a?
    I got the Pixel 3a from another member here and it was a great deal. At time, I also wanted to make sure it was AT&T supported for WFC and VoLTE since most factory unlocked devices aren’t supported.

I’ll move onto next Pixel mid-tier once the Pixel 3a loses support. I’m relying more on Apple for my primary device and Google is my dual-carry habit I can’t stop device.
    12-24-20 06:43 PM
    Not sure if you saw the latest AT&T carrier locked and factory unlocked lists.

This is the AT&T updated list four pages that are the AT&T sold and supported devices

http://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/cons...TT-Network.pdf

This is the AT&T updated list four pages that are the factory unlocked devices supported.

http://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/cons...TT-Network.pdf
    12-24-20 06:51 PM
    just got a brand new Black Keyone. Depending on price of whatever onward mobility decides to come out with, it may be a fast upgrade. if it's over 600 ill wait awhile for sale or price drop. Fingers crossed that price is good to gain some customers.
    bh7171 likes this.
    12-25-20 09:37 AM
    just got a brand new Black Keyone. Depending on price of whatever onward mobility decides to come out with, it may be a fast upgrade. if it's over 600 ill wait awhile for sale or price drop. Fingers crossed that price is good to gain some customers.
    Pick either new Pixel offered now by the specs you prefer, add 25-30% premium for component sourcing in small quantities. I doubt there’d be any price drop until the phone was outdated as the Key2 and Key2 LE have shown. Even the Unihertz Titan has maintained pricing for the most part.
    12-25-20 10:08 AM
    Yes, I've been monitoring the ATT list this fall, and the new edition just issued wasn't any better for me. That why I had to give up on the Nokia 7.2 in favor of something both ATT supported and also more up to date with security. I like the Android One/Basic Android feel over what Samsung does with its version. Not an Apple world person and I also try to avoid Chinese products. Hence the Pixel. I love my Classic, it meets my needs. But also like to have an up to date phone for some app use when traveling. Most of the time I can use my tablet around home for those kinds of things. So I have a nice KeyOne ATT black and my Classic for everyday (OK, I admit it, I like to switch back and forth)...and a Pixel 4a in the drawer for those times as needed for the up to date OS and secure use of Android.
    12-26-20 10:10 PM
    Considering the title of this thread, I will put a word in here for the Pixel 4a. Just finished loading and personalizing mine today. Bought it "late model used" in mint condition off Swappa. I am impressed with how much of it can be stylized to turn off many of the features I care little for and using the Blackberry suite and Cobalt, I was able to set it up to look basically like my KeyOne...except of course, no physical keyboard (but I got the BB VKB via Cobalt) and its running Android 11 securely which is way over the KeyOne's 8 even with the latest ACG696. Its got plenty of memory for my photos and music, a fast processer and what I am hearing will provide more than adequate battery life. I guess I am ready for the new year and beyond.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-26-20 10:17 PM
    that's it: made the switch to Pixel 4a 5G ..and love every second of it. the form factor is amazing...I miss the physical keyboard..but not that much after all. As for the phone, well you can't compare with the first generation of KeyOne. whatever OM delivers,..I might consider it, but for now, the transition to Pixel has been flawless.

I held back for as long as i could; my KeyOne back cover started to split, slow responsiveness of the device, it didn't make sense to cling that device.
    01-02-21 09:14 PM
    that's it: made the switch to Pixel 4a 5G ..and love every second of it. the form factor is amazing...I miss the physical keyboard..but not that much after all. As for the phone, well you can't compare with the first generation of KeyOne. whatever OM delivers,..I might consider it, but for now, the transition to Pixel has been flawless.

I held back for as long as i could; my KeyOne back cover started to split, slow responsiveness of the device, it didn't make sense to cling that device.
    Congrats on your 4a. I would keep the KEYone as a backup phone, you wouldn't get much for it on the used marketplace if it's that worn out.
    01-02-21 09:17 PM