Hi. The RGB notifications of the LED are very nice, but I couldn't find the settings for the color for SMS and Facebook Messenger. I could find the settings only for the email accounts. Does it mean, it works only halfway and the user cannot define the LED notifications completely? This would be very annoying. Thanks for helping me!
    05-23-17 07:34 AM
    ypu will probably need to do it within those apps. I don't use Facebook but for my message and twitter app I had to set it up in those apps on my priv. see no reason why keyone would be different
    05-23-17 07:37 AM
    Yes, you need to go into the app to assign the LED.
    05-23-17 07:47 AM
    Indeed you need to set notification colors in each app independently, the Hub is more or less a beefed-up mail client application, so it only handles e-mail accounts internally. Everything else needs to be set within the specific app itself, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and so on.

You can also download apps which globally control LED notifications for the whole device, however I never tried one of those.
    05-23-17 07:55 AM
    Hi. The RGB notifications of the LED are very nice, but I couldn't find the settings for the color for SMS and Facebook Messenger. I could find the settings only for the email accounts. Does it mean, it works only halfway and the user cannot define the LED notifications completely? This would be very annoying. Thanks for helping me!
    Yes, unfortunately can't customize the color within the app settings.
    05-23-17 03:02 PM