Maybe u need to wait for a few hours so that play store can approve the app?

I don't see the update yet too.
    04-03-18 05:00 AM
    Maybe u need to wait for a few hours so that play store can approve the app?

I don't see the update yet too.
    Perhaps. I still don't see the update.
    04-03-18 10:03 AM
    no update available on my side either.
    04-03-18 04:22 PM
    no update available on my side either.
    I got it on my side.
    04-03-18 04:34 PM
    right, clicked on the original link provided and it showed me the update. thanks !
    04-03-18 04:43 PM
    right, clicked on the original link provided and it showed me the update. thanks !
    Same! Update went through.
    04-03-18 04:48 PM
    I'm still having an issue where it launches apps while typing an email in the hub
    04-03-18 05:20 PM
    I'm still having an issue where it launches apps while typing an email in the hub
    I wasn't aware of that issue (I guess I just don't write that many emails on my phone). I'll see if I can put in a fix for the next update, until then you can blacklist the hub!
    04-03-18 05:56 PM
    I wasn't aware of that issue (I guess I just don't write that many emails on my phone). I'll see if I can put in a fix for the next update, until then you can blacklist the hub!
    Oh, that would solve it! Could I also blacklist every app but the launcher and it would work like BlackBerry launcher, right?
    04-03-18 05:58 PM
    Technically yes, but it would take you forever to add all the apps, and then you might as well use the BlackBerry launcher
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    04-03-18 05:59 PM
    Technically yes, but it would take you forever to add all the apps, and then you might as well use the BlackBerry launcher
    The only reason I want to use nova over BlackBerry launcher is to enable the swipe up to app drawers and to remove the app drawer icon lol. Just restricted everything but nova. 10/10.
    04-03-18 06:09 PM
    The only reason I want to use nova over BlackBerry launcher is to enable the swipe up to app drawers and to remove the app drawer icon lol. Just restricted everything but nova. 10/10.
    Oh haha, well I hope this app serves you well! Let me know if you get better performance with Nova vs the BlackBerry Launcher!
    04-03-18 06:11 PM
    The blacklist is still not sticking for me.
    The app works with Microsoft launcher but in Nova, the device search will pop up every time I pressed a key.
    04-04-18 12:28 AM
    The blacklist is still not sticking for me.
    The app works with Microsoft launcher but in Nova, the device search will pop up every time I pressed a key.
    Try to disable the device search. This worked for me.
    04-04-18 06:50 AM
    I am having two issues with this great app and using along with Microsoft launcher.

1. Sometimes the device search is getting launched when I pressed a assigned key to launch an app. I blacklisted the device search, but still not consistent.

2. when I am drafting the email in Hub, the apps are launching when I am trying to type an email. This is a biggest problem, because I answer my work emails from mobile when I was away from computer.
    04-04-18 05:08 PM
    I am having two issues with this great app and using along with Microsoft launcher.

1. Sometimes the device search is getting launched when I pressed a assigned key to launch an app. I blacklisted the device search, but still not consistent.

2. when I am drafting the email in Hub, the apps are launching when I am trying to type an email. This is a biggest problem, because I answer my work emails from mobile when I was away from computer.
    (1) Blacklisting device search will not do anything. You will need to completely disable it in BlackBerry Launcher Settings > Typing Action > Do Nothing

(2) I just fixed this issue, this app does not support "web views" right now, so I'm just completely disabling it for them (Essentially it will not work in browsers). Eventually I might put in the effort to make it work in those areas.

I'll try to push out the update today, until then you can blacklist the Hub (Sorry about that!). I'm just trying to fix the blacklist issue that @joolz is seeing right now.
    04-04-18 05:15 PM
    (1) Blacklisting device search will not do anything. You will need to completely disable it in BlackBerry Launcher Settings > Typing Action > Do Nothing

(2) I just fixed this issue, this app does not support "web views" right now, so I'm just completely disabling it for them (Essentially it will not work in browsers). Eventually I might put in the effort to make it work in those areas.

I'll try to push out the update today, until then you can blacklist the Hub (Sorry about that!). I'm just trying to fix the blacklist issue that @joolz is seeing right now.
    Thank you. Now the hub is working fine by adding it to black list, but still the device search (first problem) still exists.

As per your suggestion, I went back to BB launcher and applied 'do nothing' and came back to MS launcher. But still the problem exist. Any suggestions?
    04-04-18 06:19 PM
    Thank you. Now the hub is working fine by adding it to black list, but still the device search (first problem) still exists.

As per your suggestion, I went back to BB launcher and applied 'do nothing' and came back to MS launcher. But still the problem exist. Any suggestions?
    I disabled the device search all together and it's working perfect in Nova and Microsoft launcher.
    04-04-18 06:44 PM
    I disabled the device search all together and it's working perfect in Nova and Microsoft launcher.
    How did you end up doing that? Through Settings > Apps?
    04-04-18 08:02 PM
    I tried by disabling the Device search from Apps and also Google. Because, if Device search alone is disabled then Google search is popping up. so I disabled both and now it is working better. but not sure the impact of disabling the Google app.
    04-04-18 08:27 PM
    How did you end up doing that? Through Settings > Apps?
    Yes.
    04-04-18 09:08 PM
    I tried by disabling the Device search from Apps and also Google. Because, if Device search alone is disabled then Google search is popping up. so I disabled both and now it is working better. but not sure the impact of disabling the Google app.
    I can't do this as I use android auto. If u disable Google app, android auto cannot work. So now I get Google app popping up once in a while. Will live with it.
    04-04-18 10:10 PM
    I can't do this as I use android auto. If u disable Google app, android auto cannot work. So now I get Google app popping up once in a while. Will live with it.
    I found if you give it a second and then push a key from the launcher it is much more reliable.
    04-05-18 12:47 AM
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks. I just discovered this thread (and the app) and loving it so far. thanks!!
    Bart Brewinski likes this.
    04-05-18 01:30 AM
    Hi All,

I'd just like to say thank you for your support, feedback, and testing of this app. I think its currently stable enough to take out of Beta so that other users are able to find it.

I will continue to work on trying to fix the one bug with the blacklist (Once I can gather more information about it). I'm also eventually going to look into adding mapping to actions. I've also even thought about adding a setting to have the enter key work as a "send" key in some messaging apps (Just like it did in BB10/BBOS).

Feel free to leave any feedback - you folks are still all signed up on the beta, so you'll be the first to get any new changes!

Cheers,
    Bart
    04-08-18 08:49 AM
196 ... 23456 ...