I could! Nothing is stopping me - I just have absolutely no time between my 4 projects.
    06-21-18 08:04 PM
    why not make a launcher where you can swipe from the left screen edge and be able to access the hub ?!
    Sounds like the last launcher that was tried. The Dev went under because no one supported it.
    06-21-18 08:42 PM
    Just installed the App, what a monster!!! I am currently using the App with the native black launcher, and I noticed the key press on the home screen does not work, which is perfect. But in apps, I now can about instantly and precisely switching many diffent apps without touching App draw. But there is one problem that I encountered in my 5 Min's usage, the shortcut key is accessible when I'm tying this text right now in chrome browser, so I had to ignor the App, which is not a huge deal breaker, but I do hope this gets solved. Now with this App, I have to wonder, why does keytwo need a special button to have what this App can do without, it's more nature in my opinion.
    Just noticed this post - I have no idea why the KeyTwo needs a dedicated key. Maybe they did it to differentiate themselves more in the market. To be honest, since BB has access to they whole OS, they could implement this functionality MUCH better than I could, with more accuracy, and less latency. Maybe they chose not to because it isn't "perfect" 100% of the time - who knows.

Also, Thank you for the Google Play review!! I don't like to bug folks for reviews, but every review does help because it improves the visibility of the app.

**Update**
    As a side note, I have updated the beta channel for you folks who signed up! In this update:
    • Latency has been reduced in some areas
    • I have added code to handle web views better (Chrome issue)
    • Improved text field detection (specifically in Hub)
    • Pretty sure I have fixed the issue where the black list isn't saved (@joolz sorry for the delay, please let me know if this helps!)
    • I have added long press shortcuts!
    • Apps are now sorted with the suggested apps at the top of the list
    • Full disclosure, I have added an ad banner to the bottom of the app. This really shouldn't impact anyone because this app is really a kind of "set it and forget it" thing, but...
    • I have added a donation option, totally optional, but if you do choose to donate it will remove the ad banner

Enjoy!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-21-18 11:15 PM
    thank you @Bart for the hard work.
    all working well!
    06-22-18 12:37 AM
    Thanks for the good work. Using Nova Launcher and Google Search pops out every time I short or long press. Any ideas appart from completely disabling Google app?
    06-22-18 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the good work. Using Nova Launcher and Google Search pops out every time I short or long press. Any ideas appart from completely disabling Google app?
    Try adw launcher. I have yet to find the workaround for nova launcher.
    06-22-18 10:12 AM
    Quick update on the chrome issue, I've updated the App, but the issue is still there as I'm posting this reply, not sure if this is the issue happen only on crackberry forum due to the design or what, as I haven't tested on any other websites using chrome. However, I now just have everything set as long press, it solved issue, I never set to use short press on native blackberry launcher anyway, so this works as a permanent solution to me. Anyway, great app, lots potential. Imagine if we can use key combinations, that would create endless possibilities. Of course, the current App can only open apps, can't wait to see when shortcuts accessibility is enabled. Keep up the awsome work.
    06-22-18 01:21 PM
    Try adw launcher. I have yet to find the workaround for nova launcher.
    Just tried it. Super slow to load the apps shortcut triggered. Also found that the app searcher just "eats" the first letter you input.
    06-22-18 01:55 PM
    Hey, I've taken a look at my end and it doesn't look like I'm doing anything to cause this. However, I might end up installing nova sometime and playing around with it. Unfortunately I only have so much time (and I have other commitments), so that might be in the future.

If anyone does find a workaround I'd appreciate if you could post it!
    06-22-18 07:12 PM
    Just tried it. Super slow to load the apps shortcut triggered. Also found that the app searcher just "eats" the first letter you input.
    Hi, I noticed the lag after the previous round of updates for the blackberry suites of apps. Not sure why also.
    06-22-18 07:43 PM
    Hey, I've taken a look at my end and it doesn't look like I'm doing anything to cause this. However, I might end up installing nova sometime and playing around with it. Unfortunately I only have so much time (and I have other commitments), so that might be in the future.

U have to disable Google app and device search to stop the search from popping. But if u r using android auto, you will need the Google app. That's why I couldn't use nova.
    06-22-18 07:44 PM
    can the speed key from key2 be remap as the right shift from keyone ? well more like the other way around lol.
    06-23-18 02:40 AM

What launcher are you using?
    06-23-18 05:00 AM
    Ok, I tried all known launchers and can't get rid of the damned google search. I give up.
    06-23-18 12:36 PM
    Ok, I tried all known launchers and can't get rid of the damned google search. I give up.
    Use adw launcher, null launcher and AIO launcher. All without the Google search
    06-23-18 07:16 PM
    Use adw launcher, null launcher and AIO launcher. All without the Google search
    ADW takes 3-4 seconds before triggering shortcut app, AIO is not my type and null is not even a full launcher.
    06-24-18 02:34 PM
    Can anyone suggest a launcher?
    06-25-18 04:35 PM
    Can anyone suggest a launcher?
    Adding to his enquiry, I'd like to point out that the whole Google search popping issue for me is not a problem itself, as I can live with long press shorcuts for apps and short press for starting a Google search. The problem is that it's not smooth because it doesn't immediately detect all inputs.
    Evie launcher was the one that I liked the most but with the same problem as the others.
    06-26-18 07:28 AM
    Hey All,

I use the stock BB launcher with the following config:
    Typing Action > Do Nothing

I find that with although it is a bit slow on the homescreen to open my app, I have never had the Google Search app open.

I have tried the Nova Launcher on my device. I've noticed that yes, Device Search opens up when I try typing on the home screen. However, after disabling "Device Search" I found that most of the shortcuts worked as expected in Nova (I say most because for some reason Hub - H did not work for me).

I'll keep an eye out for this issue and see if there's anything else I can do on my end to help mitigate it.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-26-18 07:49 PM
    Adding to his enquiry, I'd like to point out that the whole Google search popping issue for me is not a problem itself, as I can live with long press shorcuts for apps and short press for starting a Google search. The problem is that it's not smooth because it doesn't immediately detect all inputs.
    Evie launcher was the one that I liked the most but with the same problem as the others.
    The workaround that I used is button mapper. I mapped the home button to adw launcher. After doing this, the physical keys will launch the apps with no delay.
    06-27-18 03:35 AM
    The workaround that I used is button mapper. I mapped the home button to adw launcher. After doing this, the physical keys will launch the apps with no delay.
    Apps do launch without delay with your method, but google assistant is gone.
    06-27-18 01:11 PM
    Apps do launch without delay with your method, but google assistant is gone.
    I don't use Google assistant.
    06-27-18 05:02 PM
    Hey All,

I use the stock BB launcher with the following config:
    Typing Action > Do Nothing

I find that with although it is a bit slow on the homescreen to open my app, I have never had the Google Search app open.

I have tried the Nova Launcher on my device. I've noticed that yes, Device Search opens up when I try typing on the home screen. However, after disabling "Device Search" I found that most of the shortcuts worked as expected in Nova (I say most because for some reason Hub - H did not work for me).

I'll keep an eye out for this issue and see if there's anything else I can do on my end to help mitigate it.
    Bart, why would you use you app in stock bb launcher, since shortcuts are already baked into the system?
    06-30-18 11:04 AM
    Works good most of the time, but not always. Why is that you have to do this workaround and how did you come up with it?
    06-30-18 11:07 AM
    Works good most of the time, but not always. Why is that you have to do this workaround and how did you come up with it?
    I have no idea as I came up with this by chance.
    06-30-18 11:09 AM
196 ... 45678