Does anybody else want this? I love my keyone, like really really love it. But I can't help but want a slightly larger keyboard and a slightly larger screen. Theoretically, it would also increase battery life a bit too which would be absolutely insane. Thoughts?
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    06-01-17 12:12 PM
    I wish they have keyone passport edition with wide keyboard. I still love passport so much because of the form factor.
    tazcubed, sonicpix, croman and 1 others like this.
    06-01-17 12:15 PM
    Even make it a taller Passport so you can get a proper android aspect ratio. Who cares how big it is lol if it does the job. I'll miss the wide screen the most

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 12:37 PM
    Would Love it. As long if its awkward

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 12:44 PM
    For me I would want a passport version
    5EELTD likes this.
    06-01-17 12:46 PM
    For me I would want a passport version
    Like halfway between Key and PP
    06-01-17 12:47 PM
    i would always be a fan of a bigger phone, the original Nexus 6 was about perfect
    06-01-17 12:56 PM
    I wish they have keyone passport edition with wide keyboard. I still love passport so much because of the form factor.
    Me too. Picked up in my hand last night because I had to check my old texts. Wow keyboard is so awesome. Wow how easy and flawlessly hub works. I know hub might never be as good as in BBOS10 but I want that wide form factor keyboard. Plus swiping on the passport keyboard is a lot better buttery smoother
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-01-17 01:05 PM
    Me too. Picked up in my hand last night because I had to check my old texts. Wow keyboard is so awesome. Wow how easy and flawlessly hub works. I know hub might never be as good as in BBOS10 but I want that wide form factor keyboard. Plus swiping on the passport keyboard is a lot better buttery smoother
    That hub is legendary. Best piece of mobile productivity software ever.
    06-01-17 01:10 PM
    I think the keyone is the perfect size, any bigger and the weight will also increase
    06-01-17 01:15 PM
    The Passport wasnt heavy..
    06-01-17 03:32 PM
    Even make it a taller Passport so you can get a proper android aspect ratio. Who cares how big it is lol if it does the job. I'll miss the wide screen the most

Posted via CB10
    Personally, I would definitely want to try it! But am afraid the number of people wanting to buy that would be rather small and therefore a risk for BlackBerry Mobile...

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 03:34 PM
    Does anybody else want this? I love my keyone, like really really love it. But I can't help but want a slightly larger keyboard and a slightly larger screen. Theoretically, it would also increase battery life a bit too which would be absolutely insane. Thoughts?
    I think that the KEYone has the best size and best balance between the size of the keyboard and the screen.
    However I am in for a bigger device !
    06-01-17 03:50 PM
    I always had a rebuttal/reaction/etc to people that made a comment about the Passport and OS.

If you have never used it then you wouldn't know how great the OS and actual phone is.

I would love a Passport again and sorry I missed out on buying another SE when they had the last sale going on. I usually sell all of my phones but I still have my original Passport and my daily SE. And even though there will be a CDMA KEYone I am still liking the option of keeping my SE as another backup. Have an old iphone 5 that I am using for the beach. Can't change that easily with VZW.
    06-01-17 03:52 PM
    I definitely want it.
    06-02-17 02:58 AM
    They could easily give the K2 a little more height and a little more width. Not much but enough to make the keyboard just a fuzz bigger. Would love to see those android buttons moved of out of the way.
    06-02-17 04:36 AM
    Absolutely would want one, the only issue (for me at least) is the display size and resolution. Fix that and you have an unbeatable device even versus the new flagship phones
    06-02-17 07:35 AM
    I wouldn't want it to get any longer or broader.
    But would definitely like that capacitative buttons row gone. Use that for the screen real estate or to make the keyboard longer.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 08:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    I also thought this way as well. But I must admit that this form factor of the keyone hits the sweet spot. After using the keyboard, it is just wide enough and typing is so enjoyable. I don't think it needs to get any wider. Making the passport taller would make it a bit too unwieldy as well imo.
    06-02-17 09:13 AM
    I'd take a K1 mini: the same, or perhaps larger, keyboard with a smaller screen (maybe square or 3-4" instead). The more compact size and less emphasis on the touchscreen would be fine with me. It's all about the keyboard!
    06-02-17 09:31 AM
    I'd take a K1 mini: the same, or perhaps larger, keyboard with a smaller screen (maybe square or 3-4" instead). The more compact size and less emphasis on the touchscreen would be fine with me. It's all about the keyboard!
    I think I'd be happy with an extra gig of ram and stereo speakers. After that, I like the configuration and design of the KEYone!
    anon(10250369) likes this.
    06-02-17 10:34 AM
    Better screen too. This is meh.
    06-02-17 10:47 AM
    I am getting used to the form factor. Something in between this and the Passport would be perfect. Don't get me wrong - i like the KEYone a lot. Passport form factor was also near perfect although the travel between keys on the physical keyboard was indeed somewhat big. There must be a sweetspot in between...
    SeanSolo likes this.
    06-02-17 02:42 PM